Vango Tay 400 Tent
Shop with Confidence
Secure Online OrderingWe provide the safest and most secure shopping experience available online.
Free UK DeliveryFree Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75.
Hassle Free ReturnsSimple, no quibble returns policy. Quick exchange or refund.
Super Fast CheckoutOne page checkout.
Shop - Click - Done.
- Dome Style
- Ideal For First Time Campers
- Clear Windows
The Tay 400 4-man tent is a dome style tent which adds space within the tent and benefits from a small pack size. The Crystal Clear windows allow light into the porch area, while the Gothic Arch pole provides added strength and stability in adverse weather and provides additional headroom. This tent is the ideal choice for first time campers or festival goers.
- Pre-attached Guylines - High visibility guylines, attached at optimum positions for stability and tension
- Inner First Pitch - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Gothic Arch Pole Structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- King Pole Doors - Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy
- Protex® 70 Denier Polyester Flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric, exclusive to Vango
- Factory Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Porch Groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Colour Coded Poles - For easy pitching
- Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Crystal Clear Windows - Large Crystal Clear PVC windows for maximum light and greater visibility
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
|Supplier MPN||TERTAY T15173|
|Fire Retardant||Fire Retardant Fabrics|
|Flysheet Fabric||Vango Protex® 70 Denier Polyester|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Breathable Polyester|
|Pack Size||70cm x 18cm|
|Pitching Time||10 minutes|
|Dimensions||L 300cm x W 250cm x H 135cm|
|Poles||Vango PowerFlex Fibreglass|
|Windows||Large Crystal Clear PVC|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX