There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
1. Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
2. Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
3. Re-Package your item for postage.
4. Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall TR16 4AX
World of Camping endeavour to make sure all our customers are happy with their purchase and we do this by being confident that the products we retail are of the highest quality and are from reputable suppliers. There may be occasions when there will be a need to return an item and we have a policy in place to try and make this process as easy as possible for you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team on 01209 20 32 20 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. It is often possible to remedy problems very easily and quickly once we are aware of them, sometimes without the need to return goods.
Please read carefully our returns policy as laid out below.
Once your order has arrived please check the product/s as soon as possible. The cooling-off period, during which you can cancel your order is 14 days from the date of delivery, although we extend this period for our customers. Please see right to cancel an order in the below sections.
IMPORTANT NOTE - When checking your product/s please do so in a clean and dry environment. We would recommend using a local hall (church, sports or community) in your area, particularly for any tents, awnings or very large items.
This stage must be completed before making any attempt to use outdoors. This will ensure that items that need to be returned are still in good condition – it will also ensure that your holiday will not be spoilt!
Once you have reached the stage that you have decided a product needs to be returned please read & complete (where necessary) 1-7 of our requirements below:
1. We request all items returned should be accompanied by a completed Returns Form. If you are unable to print this form then, at the very least, please include a covering letter with your order details, full contact details and information as to why the item is being returned to us. Please also state if you require an exchange or a refund. Your order number must be on all correspondence, not doing this can cause delays in processing your return.
2. After allowing our customers resonable time for inspection, we request the items are returned with their original packaging where possible. Any unwanted item must be unused and in an 'as new' condition.
3. All Items must be securely and safely packaged for the journey back to us, as insufficiently packaged goods may become damaged in transit.
4. We recommend that you use a signed for or tracked service to return items, as we cannot be responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
5. Customers are responsible for the cost of return postage. For faulty items, the cost of postage is refundable.
6. While we make every effort to ensure that orders are picked and packed correctly, errors can happen. In the event that we have sent the incorrect item to you, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible (preferably within 24 hours of receipt) so that we can arrange a no-quibble exchange which will be free of any charge. If the item is small, we may ask that you return it via Royal Mail. If you do return any incorrect items at your own expense, please note that we can only refund the return postage to a maximum of £8.00 with a proof of postage paid receipt (available from the Post Office).
7. Please check all items on delivery to ensure that the correct item has been received, that the item is not damaged and that all component parts are included. Incorrect items, incomplete items, missing items or transit damaged items should be reported to World of Camping at your earliest opportunity, preferably within 24hrs of the delivery. In the event that your parcel does arrive appearing to have been damaged in transit, you are within your rights to refuse the parcel or to sign for it as damaged.
Address for Returning Products:-
World of Camping Returns Dept,
1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive,
Treleigh Industrial Estate,
Once the item is received, it will be processed through our returns department by one of our team. Every effort will be made to do this as quickly as possible.
Unopened and unused items are usually simple to process. Unfortunately where there is a problem or fault with goods it will take longer to make a thorough and in-depth inspection. We aim to process returned orders within 14 working days from the date the item arrives back at World of Camping and as long as points 1 to 7 above have been adhered to under our returns policy.
Any refund will be issued within 14 days of any agreement by us to do so, this will be implemented through the same means by which the initial payment was made. You will be notified by email on the day the refund is processed.
Your Right to Cancel an Order
You have the right to cancel an order, at any point, beginning from the day after the day the order is delivered, up to 14 working days for a full monetary refund, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations (2013). World of Camping will extend this period to a full 30 days, or to the end of January for items purchased as Christmas gifts during the preceding December.
After allowing our customers reasonable time for inspection, we request the items are returned with their original packaging where possible. Any unwanted item must be unused and in an 'as new' condition.
All Items must be securely and safely packaged for the journey back to us, as insufficiently packaged goods may become damaged in transit.
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, World of Camping will refund 'original' postage costs for returned goods, with the exception of any customer who's order contains several items and returns all, but one. In this case none of the postage costs will be refundable. Please also note that we will only refund standard cost of postage even if you paid for next day delivery.
World of Camping will not be responsible for any items 'returned' postage costs. We will, in most cases, be happy to arrange for such returns to be collected, however we reserve the right to subtract our costs in doing so from any refund due to you, the cost for a collection of a package is £12.00.You are entitled to return items by any service you deem reasonable, but request you obtain a signed for service as we can not be held responsible for any items lost or damaged on the journey back to us through your own chosen service.
Damaged or Faulty Items
Our customer service team will ask that, if possible, you email us at email@example.com with a photograph of the fault or damage, especially for tents and awnings.
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, all our customers have a right to reject faulty goods within 30 days receipt of goods for a refund. You can also have an exchange or swap for a different item, if this is your preferred option at this point. After 30 days, we will offer an exchange or repair, if we are not able to do this then a refund will be considered, however we are entitled to deduct an amount for usage, if appropriate.
World of Camping will then organise a collection from a requested address on a suitable date. This is not a timed collection service although we will do our best to accommodate customers specific requirements.
Once back, the item will be checked through by our returns team or the product manufacturer.
Health and Safety at work regulations require goods to be returned clean, dry and hygienic for inspection and repair. If the tent dirty or wet it could create mould spores which can be dangerous to inspection staff.
Damages in Transit
If your order arrives with obvious damage to the packaging, we recommend that you refuse the delivery or sign as damaged. Please notify us within 24hrs of the attempted or actual delivery. Photographs would be greatly appreciated in this instance of the packaging and/ or the damaged item, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .In most cases, items damaged in transit will need to be collected in the original state of delivery for examination by the courier. Please try to retain the packaging, which will help with this process.
Our customer service team will make arrangements for the exchange of the item or to re-send replacement goods to you as soon as possible. There will be no additional charges to the customer in this event.
Misrepresentation of items on our Website
As a long established and well respected online retail company, we make every effort to accurately display our stock with a photograph and clear specification details.
With so many items listed, it is possible that an error may occur. If you become aware that there is a possible error please notify us as soon as possible, and we will investigate the problem and make any adjustments as necessary immediately or remove the listing from our site. Once we are aware of any errors we will review the information and deal with this as promptly as possible.
We apologise if we do inadvertently make an error in the information listed, and for any inconvenience that it may cause.
Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.