Vango Lismore 600XL Tent Package
The Vango Lismore 600XL is a 6-man poled tent with an integrated awning that provides additional living space. Includes a groundsheet protector which will protect and extend the life of your groundsheet and tent. The fully sewn-in groundsheet keeps out draughts and bugs, whilst ventilation can be managed using mesh doors and AirZone panels.
At over 2m tall, it is easy to stand up and move around inside the tent. The large front door can be unzipped to the midpoint, or fully across, giving a good variety of options to suit different conditions and uses. You can sleep in longer thanks to the Nightfall bedroom inner tent, designed to minimise morning light.
The large Diamond Clear windows let light pour into the living areas during the day and can be covered up with the roll-away toggled curtains at night.
Vango Tents and Awnings - All Vango Tents and Awnings come with a standard manufacturer's warranty of 2 years. Register your product online with Vango to extend that to 3 years.
- Additional groundsheet protector, that will protect and extend the life of your groundsheet and tent
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Built-in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- King Pole Side Door Compatible - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather. Patented EP1905927
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Pre-Attached Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space, perfect for socialising, dining or storage
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Sentinel Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key factors in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Fabric is strong and durable, incorporates our ColourLok technology for superior longevity, and is waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
Be aware that (UV) ultraviolet rays will damage your tent if you expose it to direct sunlight for extended periods of time. Vango products are for camping use, usually 2-5 weeks a year. They are not designed for permanent usage and should only be used as camping products. Camping near the sea or lake can further enhance the effect of UV radiation. The same applies to poles and metal parts.
|Out of Stock
|Cable Entry Point
|Fire Retardant Fabrics
|L 80cm x H 38cm x W 38cm
|L 700cm x W 380cm x H 207cm
|Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles
|Mesh Screen / Door
|Diamond Clear Windows
|Order over £100.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday
|Order under £100.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday
|*UK Mainland: Next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS WORKING DAY
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY
|Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Isles of Scilly
|Isle of Wight
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage*
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX
*See our Returns page here for more details