Vango Stargrove II 600XL Tent
Shop with Confidence
Secure Online OrderingWe provide the safest and most secure shopping experience available online.
Free UK DeliveryFree Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75
Hassle Free ReturnsSimple, no quibble returns policy. Quick exchange or refund.
Super Fast CheckoutOne page checkout.
Shop - Click - Done.
- Internal mesh panels keep the tent well ventilated
- Features a Queen Bedroom
- Lights Out Inners for a quality sleep
The Stargrove II 600XL 6-man tent with additional living space and integrated awning provides a large and versatile home from home. The large Diamond Clear windows let light pour into the living areas during the day and can be covered up with the roll-away toggled curtains at night. The fully sewn-in groundsheet keeps out draughts an bugs, whilst ventilation can be managed using the mesh doors and AirZone panels. At over 2m tall, it's easy to stand-up and move around. The large front door can be unzipped to the midpoint, or fully across, giving a good variety of options to suit different conditions and uses. You can sleep-in longer thanks to the Nightfall bedroom inner tent, designed to minimise morning light.
Vango Tents and Awnings - All Vango Tents and Awnings come with a standard manufacturers warranty of 2 years. Register your product online with Vango to extent that to 3 years.
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Sentinel Active Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Drop Down Doors - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Built-in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Queen Sized Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- King Pole Side Door Compatible - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Easypack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to the European standard EN5912
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped, which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Flexible Door Step - An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance
- Mesh Flysheet Door - Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Double Section Living Area - Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduces sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
|Minimum Advertised Price||525.00|
|Fire Retardant||Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 Safety Standard|
|Flysheet Fabric||Sentinel Active|
|Pack Size||L 80cm x H 38cm x W 38cm|
|Pitching Time||25 Minutes|
|Dimensions||L 700cm x W 380cm x H 207cm|
|Poles||Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles|
|Ventilation Points||Mesh Door|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Windows||Diamond Clear Windows|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX