Vango Beta 350XL Tent
Spacious tunnel tent that offers generous sleeping space combined with a large, functional porch area
Shop with Confidence
Secure Online OrderingWe provide the safest and most secure shopping experience available online.
Free UK DeliveryFree Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75.
Hassle Free ReturnsSimple, no quibble returns policy. Quick exchange or refund.
Super Fast CheckoutOne page checkout.
Shop - Click - Done.
- Structured with 3 poles
- Generous sleeping area
- Darkened bedroom
The Beta 350XL 3-man tent is a 3-pole tunnel tent that offers generous sleeping space, combined with a large, functional porch area for storing your camping essentials. The Beta features our robust Sentinel Eco Flysheet (3,000mm HH), made from single-use plastics, including updated darker bedrooms for a better night's sleep and comes in a FastPack Carry Bag, making life easier after a great camping trip. The Beta is ideal for slightly longer trips and will also appeal to campers seeking a more spacious and comfortable weekend tent.
- Tunnel Tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Factory Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Bathtub Groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams
- Colour Coded Poles - For easy pitching
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Part Mesh Inner Door - Allows ventilation, while keeping bugs out
- Multiple flysheet doors - Provides easy entry from either side giving protection from prevailing winds
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Reflective Webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- High Visibility Guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Sentinel Eco Fabric– With a development focus on the environment, we’ve taken single-use waste plastic and transformed it into our Sentinel Eco fabric. Packed with the durability and quality you would expect from Vango, Sentinel Eco also benefits from a 3000mm HH rating. Perfect for weekend and holiday camping while supporting our environment
|Flysheet Fabric||Sentinel Eco Fabric|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Breathable Polyester Inner|
|Pack Size||65cm x 25cm|
|Pitching Time||15 Minutes|
|Dimensions||L 435cm x W 220cm x H145cm|
|Poles||Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Windows||Diamond Clear Windows|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX