Vango Lismore Air 600XL Tent Package
Offering a great balance between living space and must-have features, the Vango Lismore Air 600XL is perfect for families looking for a tent that is practical yet great value for money.
Released in 2023, includes an additional groundsheet protector, which will protect and extend the life of your groundsheet and tent. This 6-man tent is extremely quick to pitch using Vango's unique inflatable AirBeam® structure and the pump provided, meaning your tent will pitch in minutes.
TheVango Lismore has 3 Queen size bedrooms featuring Lights-Out fabric designed to block out early morning light. Further features include a large double-section living area and a pre-attached front awning, great for socialising or storing kits.
- Sentinel Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key factors in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Fabric is strong and durable, incorporates our ColourLok technology for superior longevity, and is waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- ColourLok Eco - ColourLok Eco technology used in the fabric increases colour retention and protection against UV light while using up to 60% less water in the dying process.
- Lights-Out Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your tent is erect within a matter of minutes, creating a strong and rigid structure allowing you peace of mid and more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with AirBeam® pump)
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- King Pole Side Door Compatible - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions, the colour blends from the tent to a bright orange to enhance visibility.
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Pre-Attached Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space, perfect for socialising, dining or storage
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Additional groundsheet protector, that will protect and extend the life of your groundsheet and tent
- AirBeam® Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents and awnings, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your AirBeam® product. Comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
*Be aware that (UV) ultraviolet rays will damage your tent or awning if you expose it to direct sunlight for extended periods of time. Vango products are for camping use, usually 2-5 weeks a year. They are not designed for permanent usage and should only be used as camping products. Camping near the sea or lake can further enhance the effect of UV radiation. The same applies to poles and metal parts.
|Out of Stock
|Cable Entry Point
|Fire Retardant Fabrics
|Sentinel Experience Fabric
|Inner Tent Fabric
|Additional Groundsheet Protector Included
|L 80cm x W 46cm x H 46cm
|L 705cm x W 380cm x H 210cm
|Vango AirZone Ventilation System
|Mesh Screen / Door
|Diamond Clear Windows
|Toggled Privacy Curtains
|Order over £100.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday
|Order under £100.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday
|*UK Mainland: Next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS WORKING DAY
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY
|Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Isles of Scilly
|Isle of Wight
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage*
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX
*See our Returns page here for more details