Stormsure Flexible Repair Clear Adhesive 15g
- Disposable gloves included
- Seals leaks
Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive is a very strong general-purpose adhesive and it can also be used as a surface sealant. It exhibits special characteristics unlike many adhesives as it is highly flexible and stretchy after it has cured but it remains very strong. It fills gaps well, it is suitable for use indoors and outdoors and in marine environments. The adhesive can be painted on top of a surface to make it waterproof, airtight or abrasion-resistant. Stormsure adhesive can often be used to cover holes without a patch. A thick film of adhesive will make a good repair. If the glue will drip through the hole just place some sticky tape behind the hole before applying the glue. It can be removed once the glue has cured.
Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive bonds to virtually all surfaces including neoprene, rubber, leather, PVC, polyurethane, breathable and coated fabrics, wood, metal and more. It is ideal for repairing cracks in rubber wellington boots, hiking boots, loose soles, leaks in waders, rips in wetsuits, damaged horse rugs, holes in tents and canopies, leaks and splits inflatable items and many other items too. It can also be used for repairs to woodwork and furniture, roof tiles and concrete.
A tube of Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive is an essential part of a repair kit for hikers, DIY, fishermen, equestrians, hunters, divers, campers, surfers, sailors, engineers etc!
DIRECTIONS: Use the adhesive at room temperature. Clean the damaged area to remove dirt and grease (sandpaper the surface for best adhesion). Apply a generous amount of Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive to the damaged area, with at least a 5mm extra around the damaged area. Leave horizontal and allow to cure for 10-12 hours.
- Store partly-used tubes in a deep freezer. Warm-up to room temperature before use again.
- In the cold weather, the glue does freeze and will go waxy like. This is totally normal. The ideal temperature for applying the glue is above 5 degrees Celsius. Warm the tube up by putting in a cup of hot water and it will go squidgy again. The glue is perfectly ok to freeze and can be frozen over and over again. If someone stored in a garage for example.
- Fixes damaged clothing & footwear
- Seals holes in tents & airbeds
- Repairs ceramics, ornaments and woodworks
- Clear in colour
- Disposable gloves included
|Pack Size||1 x 15g Tube|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX