Outwell Winwood 8 Tent
The more the merrier.
If you are a large family you will love campsite life in the huge room offered by the three-zone Outwell Winwood 8 Tent.
Sleeping up to eight in four bedrooms, the bedroom in the third zone can be used for teenagers, for storage or taken down for an even larger living area.
With its Panorama front and several windows, it’s a truly light-filled tent. Packed with features, it’s a great base for long summer holidays enjoyed in comfort with plenty of practical space and flexible ventilation for your family and friends to spread out after the days’ adventures.
- Three zones provide a large family with wet room, dry living room and bedroom
- The front inner is perfect for storage or as an extra bedroom and is easily removed to increase living space
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Dark Premier Bedrooms with mesh ventilation for sleep comfort
- Quick & Quiet Access Door with magnetic closure. Patented
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure. Patented
- One side door with mesh panels behind for good ventilation and flexible access
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
*Be aware that (UV) ultraviolet rays will damage your tent or awning if you expose it to direct sunlight for extended periods of time. Outtex® fabric used on Outwell® tents increases the lifetime of the tent. Outwell products are for camping use, usually 2-5 weeks a year. They are not designed for permanent usage and should only be used as camping products. Camping near the sea or lake can further enhance the effect of UV radiation. The same applies to poles and metal parts.
|Out of Stock
|Cable Entry Point
|Yes - Colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
|Yes - meets the latest regulations
|Outtex® 4000 Select, 100% Polyester
|Inner Tent Fabric
|13 - 24 minutes
|Double-coated waterproof polyethylene
|68cm x 47cm x 47cm
|W 380cm x L 745cm x H 210cm
|Duratec Fibreglass 12.5mm
|Mesh Screen / Door
|Order over £100.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday
|Order under £100.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday
|*UK Mainland: Next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS WORKING DAY
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY
|Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Isles of Scilly
|Isle of Wight
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage*
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX
*See our Returns page here for more details