Exmoor Explorer Leisure Map 9
- 1:25 000 Scale
- Essential for outdoor activities
- 2.5 inches to 1 mile
OS Explorer Map is the Ordnance Survey’s most detailed folding map and is recommended for anyone enjoying outdoor activities including walking, horse riding and off-road cycling. Providing complete GB coverage, the OS Explorer map series details information essential in the great outdoors, including youth hostels, pubs and visitor information. Rights of way, fences, permissive paths and bridleways are clearly shown, ensuring you have the best information to get the most out of your time in the countryside.
OL9 Exmoor featuring :-
South West CP, Two Moors Way (Guide Book), Tarka Trail, Exe Valley Way, West Deane Way, Macmillan Way West, Samaritans Way South West, South West Coast Path (National Trail), Barnstaple, Ilfracombe, Lynton, Minehead, Exmoor National Park, Somerset, Devon.
Ordnance Survey, the OS Symbol, OS and Explorer are registered trademarks of Ordnance Survey, the national mapping agency of Great Britain.
Made and published by Ordnance Survey of Southampton, United Kingdom.
© Crown Copyright 2002. All rights reserved.
How to access the digital version of this map
- This map comes with a digital version which you can download to your smartphone or tablet.
- Go to OS.uk/redeem for more details (terms and conditions apply).
- Scratch off the panel on the inside cover of the map to reveal a code, you are then just three easy steps away from downloading your digital map.
- If the scratch panel has already been scratched off or if you have any problems downloading your map, please call the OS Customer Service Centre on 03456 050505.
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX