Powrtouch Evolution Single Axle Auto Caravan Mover
The Powrtouch Evolution is a next generation caravan mover and has been designed and developed in the UK. The all new caravan mover system makes extensive use of lightweight alloy materials and an ultra efficient gearbox, this combined with a new state of the art 'four-pole' electric drive motor giving it significantly increased power to the drive rollers, making it the lightest and most powerful caravan mover available. The innovative dynamic roller location mechanism moves the rollers smoothly and directly on to the tyres, improving grip and driving power by eliminating roller slippage. This innovative new movement design also significantly improves the performance and reliability of automatic operation (Powractuation) of the drive rollers to the tyres.
This model will fit all European manufactured single axle caravans, and with the new lightweight and compact design, this caravan mover will also now fit all the range of smaller caravans and trailer tents without the need for any extra fitting or chassis modifications. With its exceptional power and improved traction it will drive any single axle caravan or trailer (regardless of its weight) up slopes in excess of 1 in 4 (25%).
- All Powrtouch Caravan Movers are Designed and Manufactured to ISO 9001:2000 and conform to the National Caravan Council requirements for Caravan Moving Systems
- European TUV Approved
- The Powrtouch Evolution by using lightweight alloys and composite materials is the lightest caravan mover available also all Powrtouch Movers make use of corrosive resistant materials, electro-plating and epoxy paint systems to prolong life.
- Intelligent design to give maximum ground clearance available on all caravans.
- Easily transferable to a new or upgraded caravan.
- Easily installed at your home or storage site.
- Our fully trained installation engineers will fit the Powrtouch caravan mover at your home, storage site or in any safe working environment.
- Fully comprehensive DIY Instructions available for the competent person.
For your safety an isolation switch is fitted to prevent accidental use of the Powrtouch and also to prevent battery power drain when not in use.
For additional safety there is an automatic power cut off should the isolation switch be in the on position for in excess 20 minutes (approximately) and the Powrtouch is not operational (use isolation switch to reactivate).
Unique two button switch on handset to prevent accidental activation, with single button press for an emergency stop
Built in motor overload protection (current & temperature).
Automatic braking occurs immediately the buttons are released. The Powrtouch Evolution also has a specially designed gearbox with an anti-creep mechanism for easy levelling of the caravan.
Please note: this item will be shipped direct from our suppliers, in peak season please allow up to 7 -10 working days for delivery, we highly recommend that you do not book a fitting service until your motor mover is delivered.
Due to our courier weight restrictions this item can only be sent to UK mainland addresses. If you live outside of the UK mainland please contact us for a shipping quote.
POWRTOUCH FREE FIVE YEAR NO QUIBBLE PARTS & LABOUR GUARANTEE.
SUPPORTED BY A COMPREHENSIVE NETWORK OF FULLY TRAINED FITTERS COVERING THE WHOLE UK AND IRELAND - we can provide a Powrtouch Fitting Service within Mainland UK (excluding some parts of Scotland) - simply add this to your basket when ordering any Powrtouch Motor Mover. For other areas, please ask for a special fitting quote.
- Works on all terrains including wet/muddy ground, gravel and soft surfaces.
- The Powrtouch Evolution caravan mover can move even the largest single and twin axle caravans. Especially useful when connecting the caravan to the towing vehicle.
- Uniquely sensitive soft start to allow millimetre accuracy in caravan positioning.
- Additional back up cable supplied to use should radio interference be experienced, or battery failure in the handset.
- Low battery indication lights on both the E Spec and FM handsets.
- Low Caravan Battery indication light on both E Spec and FM Electronic Control Boxes.
- Powrbar (cross actuation available) for single sided engagement of rollers. Powractuation (automatic movement of the rollers to the tyres) is available as an optional extra on all Powrtouch Evolution movers.
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX