Outdoor Revolution Turismo XLS 2 Drive Away Awning
A great little awning with a pre-attached 2 person sleeping annexe.
Shop with Confidence
Secure Online OrderingWe provide the safest and most secure shopping experience available online.
Free UK DeliveryFree Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75.
Hassle Free ReturnsSimple, no quibble returns policy. Quick exchange or refund.
Super Fast CheckoutOne page checkout.
Shop - Click - Done.
- Fits vehicles that attach between 180cm - 240cm
- Built-in 2 person bedroom
- Great for all low-mid campervans including VWs
The lightweight two berth Turismo XLS² fast pitch pole and sleeve drive away awning has returned for the new season as the weekender of choice for small families, couples, or the independent explorer craving additional living/sleeping space alongside their campervan, on short touring weekend breaks. This driveaway is excellent value for money and refuses to be overlooked, incorporating a wealth of premium features and benefits, typically found on pricier models. Breathability is vitally important in all of our awnings, which is why Outdoor Revolution have situated mesh ventilation above the upper internal cowl door and inside the integral two-person sleeping annexe pod, which is perfect for sleeping, unexpected overnight guests.
This model has been produced from ultra-lightweight 100HDE fabric, which is specifically engineered to deliver lightweight and compact products that pack away easily and neatly into their carry bag, making it perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration. The material incorporates a 3,000mm² hydrostatic head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to maximise fade resistance and assist in maintaining a pleasant internal temperature. The workmanship and canvas incorporate a twelve month warranty against any manufacturing faults which must be validated online with Outdoor Revolution after purchase.
The pole and sleeve frame comprises three telescopic fibreglass poles, each boasting flexible and robust construction, helping to ensure longevity and stability during adverse weather conditions, these poles attribute an exceptionally light weight to the awning and are incredibly easy to erect, allowing the Turismo XLS² to be pitched within minutes.
Outdoor Revolution have implemented a breathable zip-back Phoenix Mesh ventilation fly screen panel in this door to optimise air circulation around the awning, whilst keep insects at bay. Various roof ventilation points aid in maintaining a comfortable internal temperature and pleasant through flow of air within the awning, reducing humidity and condensation in hotter weather. The addition of twin piping enables compatibility with both caravans and motorhomes within the corresponding height range. An expansive PVC windows permit an excellent, crystal-clear vista of the outside world, whilst illuminating the interior throughout the daytime, allowing you to encapsulate the great outdoors from within the awning throughout poorer weather condition, these are accompanied by clip-in curtains for complete privacy at night.
The Turismo XLS² comes complete with steel ground pegs, storm strap attachment points, rear cowl height tensioning adjusters, a removable waterproof PE groundsheet, an instruction manual, a handy repair kit, an inclusive carry bag and Velcro attachment points to accommodate our optional LED lighting range.
- 100HDE Hex Endure Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with a Contemporary Print.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Fibreglass Pole Frame - Lightweight, Tough & Hard Wearing Pole and Sleeve Frame, Comprising Three Poles in Total.
- PVC Window Panels - Expansive, Crystal Clear Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors.
- Toggle In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Removeable PE Groundsheet - Heavy Duty Waterproof Polyester Groundsheet, Helping Prevent Water & Bugs From Reaching the Interior.
- Roof & Annexe Ventilation - Improving Air Circulation Within the Awning and Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature.
- Two Berth Micro Polyester Inner Tent - An Integrated Breathable Sleeping Inner Tent Annexe Pod, Designed to Comfortably Sleep 2 Adults.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height ange Spectrum.
- One Year Warranty - On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Zip-Up Front Door - Can Be Upholstered as a Useful Porch/Canopy Area Using Our Optional Canopy Poles.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Storm Strap Attachment Points.
- Complete with Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit and Lumi-Link Attachment Points.
|Attachment||180cm - 240cm|
|Fits on to||Camper Van, Motorhome|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Height||180cm - 240cm|
Awning - 240cm x 300cm x 230 cm height
|Pack Size||68cm x 33cm x 33cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||100HDE Hex Endure Fabric|
|Groundsheet||Removeable PE Groundsheet|
|Poles||3 Fibreglass poles|
|Windows||PVC Window Panels|
|Ventilation Points||Roof & Annexe Ventilation|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX