Tidy Tent Bike Cave
TidyTent is a great storage option for at home or on the move it now includes a second skin and a replaceable roof hood. This improves not only the waterproofness of the product but also its longevity. Over time outdoor fabrics fade and degrade due to the sun’s damaging UV rays. With the new TidyTent design, you can now simply purchase a replacement roof hood rather than a whole new product!
“Yes, but is it really waterproof?” we hear you ask. Well, providing it’s correctly installed, yes it really is! Instead of polyester, TidyTent is now made from a thicker, more hard-wearing, and more durable PE (polyethylene). This is the same type of fabric that many tarpaulins are made of. Much tougher and more “heavy-duty” than the previous material!
The shape of the door panel has also been changed to make zipping and unzipping easier without snagging. With its flexible fiberglass rod chassis, it has been designed to provide a lightweight storage solution with the added benefits of being totally portable, quick to assemble, easy to clean, and easy to store.
The TidyTent has a detachable zipped front panel offering you the choice of having the front open or closed – very useful in the summer months when you need to get things in and out more often. It provides an impressive internal storage capacity (easily large enough for two adult bicycles) and folds away into its own compact carry/storage bag. The Tidytent is 200 cm wide, 167 cm high, and 80 cm deep when erected and 63 cm x 19 cm x 19 cm packed.
It is important to note the product does have some limitations. There is a protective flap that goes over the zip, limiting the possibility of water ingress. Whilst the manufacturer has tried their hardest to ensure the TidyTent is as watertight as possible, they can not guarantee that they are 100% waterproof. As with any tent, there can sometimes be a small amount of ingress of rainwater or condensation, dependent upon the extent and nature of the weather.
Please also note there is a limit to how much weight the fiberglass rods can withstand. This product is not suitable for snow and is not designed to withstand heavy snowfall. If you do use this product in the snow, then regularly remove the snow to keep snow build-up to a minimum. Damage to the product due to use in the snow is not covered by warranty.
Over time, it is possible that the fabric will fade in sunlight. Please note: the TidyTent Tidy Tent outdoor garden storage tent is supplied with a replaceable roof hood. This improves the waterproofness and UV protection of the product. If after time you notice that the fabric is degrading you can simply purchase a replacement roof hood rather than a whole new cover! Thus the roof hood extends the longevity of the product.
- Lightweight – easy to carry and transport
- Packs away in a compact carry bag (supplied)
- Big enough for two/three adult bicycles
- PE plastic sewn-in groundsheet
- The lower edge of the door panel is now sealed with an additional horizontal zip
- Hardwearing and durable fabric
- The arched shape allows rain and snow simply to slide off
- Multi-functional and versatile
- *Detachable front cover
- Quick and easy to erect
- Suitable as either a semi-permanent or temporary/portable fixture
- Optional Anka Point security bracket
- Ideal for storing bikes, BBQ grills, children’s outdoor toys, lawnmowers, garden tools, scooters, sports gear, holiday equipment and so much more!
- Detachable front door panel for quick and easy access
- Attaches to wall or fence
- Alternatively can be installed free-standing – pegs and guy ropes included
- Rear access flap for optional “Anka Point” security bracket
- Easy to assemble
- Approx 200 cm (78″) long x 167 cm (66″) high x 80 cm (32″) deep
- Replaceable “roof hood” for additional protection
- Made from a heavy-duty, tougher more durable, and hard-wearing PE fabric
- The new door panel shape means the zip doesn’t snag
Note: this product is marketed under several brand identities, targeting different market sectors. You may also come across it under the names of Tidy Tent and CampaCave. TidyTent, Tidy Tent, BikeCave, Bike Cave and CampaCave are all registered trade marks.
|TIDY TENT ALL GREEN
Assembled dimensions: 200 cm wide x 167 cm high x 80 cm deep
|Rip-Resistant Polyethylene & Mesh Groundsheet
|H 63cm x W 19cm x D 19cm
|Order over £100.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday
|Order under £100.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday
|*UK Mainland: Next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS WORKING DAY
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY
|Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Isles of Scilly
|Isle of Wight
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage*
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX
*See our Returns page here for more details