Outwell Milestone Shade Drive Away Awning
Perfect for smaller pitches, the dome-style Outwell Milestone Shade drive-away awnings provide a side door in the Access Zone, with buckled webbing for height adjustment, plus a side door on the opposite side of the tent. Easily and quickly attached to campervans with a height range of 175cm-200cm.
A fold ﬂat front door is backed by insect-proof mesh under an eyebrow canopy whilst a covered mesh panel at the awning apex aids ventilation.
- Large front door with additional insect mesh screen
- Large front canopy provides shelter from rain and sun glare
- Spacious living area with large tinted windows for a light-filled interior with curtains for privacy
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg Heavy-duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Optional dark-fabric inner for sleep or storage
- Groundsheet for Link Access Zone with built-in draught excluder skirt
- Full open rear for easy access to the vehicle Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching Taped zip seams ensure a watertight performance
Driveaway Awnings – Pitching Tip – Positioning the awning further towards the vehicle's rear will mean it’s less likely that your sliding door will make contact with the side of the tunnel area. Be aware you may need to pull the side of the tunnel area away from the van to open the sliding door fully.
*Be aware that (UV) ultraviolet rays will damage your tent if you expose it to direct sunlight for extended periods of time. Outtex® fabric used on Outwell® tents increases the lifetime of the tent. Outwell products are for camping use, usually 2-5 weeks a year. They are not designed for permanent usage and should only be used as camping products. Camping near the sea or lake can further enhance the effect of UV radiation. The same applies to poles and metal parts.
|175cm - 200cm
|Fits on to
|Camper Van, Van Conversion
|Mesh Screen / Door
|Cable Entry Point
H 220cm x L 320cm x W 260cm
|71cm x 29cm x 29cm
|Outtex® 3000 Select, 100% Polyester
|Sewn-in - Double-Coated Waterproof 100% Polyethylene
|Duratec Fibreglass 12.5mm/8.5mm
|Wind Force Rating
|Order over £100.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday
|Order under £100.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday
|*UK Mainland: Next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS WORKING DAY
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY
|Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Isles of Scilly
|Isle of Wight
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage*
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX
*See our Returns page here for more details