Outwell Milestone Shade Air Drive Away Awning
Perfect for smaller pitches, the dome-style Milestone Shade Air drive-away awning uses the One Air System for easy inflation through one single valve. It has a door in the Link Access Zone, with buckled webbing for height adjustment, plus a side door in the tent.
Easily and quickly attached to campervans with a height range of 175-200cm with guylines to secure over the vehicle roof. A fabric panel allows for compatibility with pop top roofs, guyline retainers ensure tangle-free pitching. Its fold ﬂat front door is backed by insect-proof mesh under an eyebrow canopy whilst a covered mesh panel at the awning apex aids ventilation. Optional inner tent available.
Driveaway Awnings – Pitching Tip – Positioning the awning further towards the rear of the vehicle will mean it’s less likely that your sliding door will make contact with the side of the tunnel area. Be aware you may need to pull the side of the tunnel area away from the van to fully open the sliding door.
- Groundsheet for Link Access Zone with built-in draught excluder skirt
- Four-slider zips allow front wall and mesh panel behind to be part or completely opened
- Zip configuration allows the front wall to open at the top for extra ventilation with or without the mesh screen
- Full open rear for easy access to vehicle
- Large front canopy provides shelter from rain and sun glare
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Optional inner tent fits all Milestone awnings with multi-position placement flexibility for convenience in the living area
|175cm - 200cm
|Fits on to
|Mesh Screen / Door
|74cm x 38cm x 38cm
|Outtex® 4000 Select, 100% Polyester
|Sewn-in - Double-Coated Waterproof 100% Polyethylene
|Duratec Fibreglass 8.5mm
|Single Valve One Air System Frame
|Large Tinted Windows
|Order over £100.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday
|Order under £100.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday
|*UK Mainland: Next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS WORKING DAY
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY
|Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Isles of Scilly
|Isle of Wight
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage*
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX
*See our Returns page here for more details