Vango Woburn 400 Tent Package
World of Camping bring you this great package deal, which includes:
- Vango Woburn 400 Tent
- Vango Universal Tent Carpet 230cm x 210cm
- Vango Woburn 400 Groundsheet
The Woburn 400 is a classic 3 fibreglass pole weekend tent which has full stand up height throughout and large front windows that allow light to flood into the tent.
This family tent is the perfect balance of living space and has a large bedroom area with central divider.
Transform the front door into an extra shelter area by attaching optional king poles to the eyelets, perfect for meal preparation or even just a place to relax at the end of the day.
Ideal for couples or small families that want an affordable option with absolute functionality for short countryside breaks.
Make your tent even more of a home from home by adding warmth and comfort underfoot with a Vango Carpet.
Designed to fit a variety of Vango tents, the Vango carpet is an added luxury you won't want to be without.
Protect your tent groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your camping essentials.
They are easy to remove and clean and will provide protection from small tears and prevent holes caused by stones.
An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
All of our footprints are cut to the shape of your tent so it can also help you choose the perfect pitching site for your tent.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points,and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Corner branding for easy positioning and identification
- One standard colourway to suit all, so your tents and carpets will always match and won't go out of date
- Woven nylon top
- Foam mid-layer for added insulation and comfort
- PE waterproof, non-slip base
- Easy to Clean - Can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Supplied with a handled carry bag
- Marks out intended pitching position.
- Easy to move about before rolling tent out to pitch
- Protects the groundsheet of your tent from stones, thorns and other hazards
- Keeps tent groundsheet clean - Easier to pack up camp and saves cleaning tent
- Uses durable 100% PE construction that will last and is easy to clean
- Folds away into compact carry bag - Easy to transport and helps to keep tent clean
|Supplier MPN||TEMWOBURNH09173, TELUNICARG10G26, TEMFOOTPRW9A173|
|Fire Retardant||Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard|
|Flysheet Fabric||Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Factory taped|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Polyester|
|Pack Size||Tent: L64.0 x H27.0 x W27.0cm|
|Poles||Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles|
|Ventilation Points||Low and high ventilation|
|Windows||Diamond Clear windows|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX