Vango Vesta Air 850XL Tent
Shop with Confidence
Secure Online OrderingWe provide the safest and most secure shopping experience available online.
Free UK DeliveryFree Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75
Hassle Free ReturnsSimple, no quibble returns policy. Quick exchange or refund.
Super Fast CheckoutOne page checkout.
Shop - Click - Done.
- New for 2022
- Large windows in the roof
- Sleeps up to 8 people
The new Vesta Air 850XL, 8-man inflatable AirBeam® tent is designed around a relaxing central lounge area with large panoramic windows and skylights creating a bright and airy space, ideal for large families looking for a comfortable camping adventure.
The generous living space and vis-à-vis mirrored bedroom layout with bedroom spaces at either end of the tent make for additional privacy, ideal for older kids or when sharing your holiday with friends.
The Vesta benefits from key features including our new revolutionary AirBeam S.I Pro® single point inflation system, designed to make pitching even easier. Sentinel Eco Dura Fabric, a 70D, highly waterproof fabric while still being lightweight is made from single-use waste plastic highlighting our continued efforts to help preserve the great outdoors for now and the future.
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Double Action Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent , comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Zipped Overhead Skylight Curtain - Creating instant shade and privacy within your living area with easy closure zips
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Multiple Mesh Doors - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Covered Entrance - Gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- SkyTrack™ II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Midnight Bedrooms - Premium darkened fabric used in the bedrooms for a great comfortable night's sleep
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Mirrored Bedroom Layout - Have additional privacy, ideal for older kids or when sharing with friends, with bedroom spaces at either end of the tent
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- King Size Bedrooms - Offers a 70cm sleeping area per person, allowing for a comfortable night's sleep with plenty of space for your bedside table and more
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Tinted Diamond Pro Windows - Providing additional privacy and insulation compared to our Diamond Clear windows
- Panoramic Windows - Large windows floods the living area with light and provides a great viewing gallery
- King Pole Front Door - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Courtyard Living Area - Creating a large social living area, a bright and airy space to relax and unwind
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Vango AirZone - High and low-level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Smart Pack Bag - Full front of the bag drops down providing an area for your tent to be rolled and compressed straight into the bag.
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Extra secure guying at the front and rear of the tent, providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- New! - AirBeam® S.I Pro - Single Point Inflation – With 10 years’ experience of AirBeam® development and testing, Vango introduces single point inflation, a new and revolutionary feature for quick and easy inflation through the AirSpeed S.I Pro valve. Our unique system ensures pitch time is minimised while the multiple AirSpeed™ valves help with simple deflation. The added feature of self-isolated AirBeams® ensures that in the unlikely event of a puncture, the structure remains strong and functional. Patent Pending. United Kingdom Patent Application No. 2008619.5
- Sentinel Eco Dura Fabric - With a development focus on the environment we’ve taken single-use waste plastic and transformed them into our Sentinel Eco Fabric. The introduction of our ColourLok technology and coupled with a 3,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance, plus supporting our outdoor environment.
- Panoramic Skylights - Large windows which run along the roof of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day even on cloudy days
|Minimum Advertised Price||1,345.00|
|Fire Retardant||Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 Safety Standard|
|Flysheet Fabric||Sentinel Eco Dura Fabric|
|Pack Size||L 75cm x H 42cm x W 55cm|
|Dimensions||L 740cm x W 440cm x H 225cm|
|Tubes||AirBeam® S.I Pro - Single Point Inflation|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Windows||Tinted Diamond Pro Windows|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX