Vango Trek Gear Store
A great addition to your Vango Tent for extra room
Shop with Confidence
Secure Online OrderingWe provide the safest and most secure shopping experience available online.
Free UK DeliveryFree Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75.
Hassle Free ReturnsSimple, no quibble returns policy. Quick exchange or refund.
Super Fast CheckoutOne page checkout.
Shop - Click - Done.
- Increases space on Vango's front entry tents
- Great for longer expeditions
- Great for campsites or wild camping
Designed to increase the space of Vango front-entry trekking tents. The Trek Gear Store provides a little added comfort on those multi-night expeditions, adding storage space or simply extending the living space.
Fitting snugly over the side of the tent and with a multi-functional fully-zipped front door, it provides a dry and comfortable area at the front of the tent. Perfect for use in a campsite or on wild camping trips.
Vango Tents and Awnings - All Vango Tents and Awnings come with a standard manufacturers warranty of 2 years. Register your product online with Vango to extent that to 3 years.
- Protex Haven Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Multi-function flysheet door - Open from either side, or roll away completely for an open porch
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Flexible fit pegging points - Elasticised rear panel and multiple pegging points allow a secure fit onto small and large trekking tents.
|Fire Retardant||Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 Safety Standard|
|Flysheet Fabric||Protex Haven|
|Hydrostatic Head||Weather Tested Beyond European Standard EN5912|
|Poles||Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX