Vango Nevis 100 Tent
Shop with Confidence
Secure Online OrderingWe provide the safest and most secure shopping experience available online.
Free UK DeliveryFree Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75.
Hassle Free ReturnsSimple, no quibble returns policy. Quick exchange or refund.
Super Fast CheckoutOne page checkout.
Shop - Click - Done.
- Side entry tunnel tent
- Small and lightweight pack size
- Great for anyone starting to explore
The Nevis 100 1-man tent is compact and lightweight with good head height and is quick to pitch. Our Nevis tent range keeps trekking simple with lots of extras, such as PowerLite Alloy poles, door vent and TBS® II Tension Band System, adding strength and stability to make your trip fun and carefree.
All wrapped up into a very light, small pack size, the Nevis is a fantastic shelter for short camping trips.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System - increases tents performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS® II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Internal storage pockets - Provides convenient storage within the inner tent. Keep essentials close to hand
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Hooped Tent - Light Weight and quick to pitch
- Twin flysheet doors - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- Inner Door Weather Protect - Prevents drips and simple pitching with struts for added inner space
- Single pole for quick and simple pitching
|Supplier MPN||TENNEVIS P32077|
|Flysheet Fabric||Protex 70 Denier Polyester|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Breathable Polyester|
|Pack Size||46cm x 14cm|
|Pitching Way||All in One|
|Pitching Time||5 Minutes|
|Dimensions||L 245cm x W 145cm x H 100cm|
|Poles||Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX