Vango Tailgate Hub Low Awning Package
World of Camping bring you this great package deal, which includes:
- Vango Tailgate Hub Low Awning
- Vango Universal Carpet 230cm x 210cm - CP005
- Vango Groundsheet Protector Tailgate - GP010
New for 2021, the Tailgate Hub is Vango’s first rear attachment awning, ideal for couples or independent travellers with a spirit of adventure. The perfect quick pitch for short stops, the Tailgate Hub has been designed with active adventurers in mind. Effortless attachment requires only pegging straps at the front of the vehicle and tunnel area, allowing the awning to fit neatly to your vehicle without the need for kador rails. However, should you wish to use them, the traditional attachment options of roof bar attachment tabs, kador and a sleeve for pole and clamp are also included.
Two doors in the connecting tunnel make for a convenient storage area, while Vango’s reliable and lightweight Sentinel Active Fabric, ensures a compact pack size, easily stored away when not in use. The Tailgate Hub does not require the tailgate to be open to support the structure, so you can simply roll away the connecting tunnel should you want to drive off and explore for the day. Be ready for any adventure with the Tailgate Hub.
Vango Tents and Awnings - All Vango Tents and Awnings come with a standard manufacturers warranty of 2 years. Register your product online with Vango to extend that to 3 years.
Add a homely touch to your tent by adding warmth and comfort underfoot with a Vango Carpet. Designed to fit a variety of Vango tents, the Carpet not only gives extra protection to your groundsheet but is an added luxury you won't want to be without.
Protect your awning by adding a Vango Groundsheet Protector to your essentials. Designed to extend the life of your awning by protecting against tears from stones, it's very easy to clean and helps mark out your pitching position. This Groundsheet Protector also comes with a separate groundsheet for the awning tunnel area.
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality - Please check our additions table for more details
- Optional Groundsheet Protector Available - Protects built in groundsheet from rough ground. Prevents awning base getting wet and dirty, allowing easier pitching, packing and storage
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s) with ease
- Supplied with Steel Pegs - Strong and durable pegs ideal for grass pitches. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Easypack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates a strong, yet light and reliable structure
- Sentinel Active Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Experience Poled Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel pegs with carry bag and carry bag with compression straps
- Optional Carpet Available - Give your awning all the comforts of home without compromising your outdoor experience
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Corner branding - easy positioning and identification
- Standard colour - Neutral colourway to suit all
- Woven nylon top for durability
- Foam mid-layer - improves insulation and comfort
- PE base - allows a waterproof, non-slip base
- Easy to clean - Can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Carry bag - Supplied with a handled carry bag
- Marks Position - Marks intended pitching position. Easy to move about before rolling out awning to pitch
- Groundsheet - Protects the groundsheet of your awning from stones, thorns and other hazards
- Keeps Groundsheet Clean - Easier to pack up camp and saves cleaning the awning
- 100% PE Groundsheet - Uses durable 100% PE construction that will last and is easy to clean
- Folds Away into Compact Carry Bag - Easy to transport and helps to keep awning clean
|Supplier MPN||AWRTAILGAS0YTDR, CPQ000005W11G26, GPR000010B05Z01|
|Attachment||180cm - 210cm Kador Length: 220cm|
|Dimensions||Awning: L 390cm x W 250cm x H 215cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||Sentinel Active Fabric|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Pack Size||Awning: L 75cm x H 27cm x W 27cm|
|Poles||Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles|
|Windows||Diamond Clear Windows|
|Curtains||Toggle-Up Privacy Curtains|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX