Vango Stanford 800XL Tent
Featuring a vis-à-vis separate bedroom pod design, the Stanford 800XL is perfect for families who desire their own space and privacy.
The pre-angled poles help achieve greater internal space as well as creating an effective bracing system against strong side winds, making sure you feel completely secure in your outdoor home.
An over door canopy keeps the living area dry on wet days and large windows, with curtains for privacy, give you a great view of your surroundings. Sprawl out in the king-sized bedrooms to get a great nights sleep before an adventurous day in the outdoors!
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provideall round protection.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- An extra large living area giving more space for all your camping essentials.
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at3points,and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce theoverallpacksize.
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
|Cable Entry Point||Yes|
|Flysheet Fabric||ProTex 70 Denier Polyester|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Yes|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Breathable Polyester|
|Pack Size||L 70 cm x H 29 cm x W 36 cm|
|Dimensions||L 680cm x W 310cm H 202cm|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX
Review by Anonymous posted on 07/04/2018
Review by Fiona McDonald posted on 04/08/2016
- YOU MAY