Vango Rome 650XL Air Tent
Shop with Confidence
Secure Online OrderingWe provide the safest and most secure shopping experience available online.
Free UK DeliveryFree Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75
Hassle Free ReturnsSimple, no quibble returns policy. Quick exchange or refund.
Super Fast CheckoutOne page checkout.
Shop - Click - Done.
- Side storage pod provides an excellent place for luggage and clothing
- Large clear windows for a fantastic view
- Midnight Bedrooms for a dark sleeping area
This 6 man family tent which incorporates Vango's Villa Construction meaning you will have lots of space to relax and unwinds on your next camping trip. The Rome has been designed with Vango's robust yet tough Sentinel Dura Fabric (4,000mm HH) and Airbeam® technology meaning the tent is extremely quick to pitch and very robust.
As well as a side storage pod to keep all your kit out of sight, the tent also includes a vast Pre-attached awning with large bay Diamond Clear Windows, Midnight Inner Bedrooms which block out any early morning light and our unique SkyTrack II System which is a flexible hanging solution for lights or our SkyStorage accessories.
Vango Tents and Awnings - All Vango Tents and Awnings come with a standard manufacturers warranty of 2 years. Register your product online with Vango to extent that to 3 years.
- Midnight Bedrooms - Premium darkened bedrooms for a great comfortable night's sleep
- Storage Pod - A space which allows you to store kit, toys or clothes, keeping your tent tidy
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- King Pole Front Door Compatible - Create a sheltered entrance to your tent
- Built-in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent, providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Expandable Carry Bag - An oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps to reduce the overall pack size
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes allowing you more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with double action pump)
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Covered Side Door - Provides a sheltered entrance to your tent
- Part Mesh Bedroom Door - Zipped mesh window allowing additional ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Double Zip Door - Provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Integrated Mesh Door - Increases the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Flat Front Living Area - Maximises living space within the tent
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- SkyTrack™ II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting or storage in your tent living area. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- High Cable Entry - Allows you to neatly run electrical cables out into the awning area at the front of the tent
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a larger bedroom
- Double Section Living Area - Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduces sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Double Action Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam tents our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Family Construction Bedroom - 120/140/160 construction bedrooms allowing for flexible living for the whole family
- King Bedrooms - Extra sleeping area width per person, allowing for a more comfortable night's sleep
|Minimum Advertised Price||1,100.00|
|Fire Retardant||Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard|
|Flysheet Fabric||Sentinel Dura Fabric - Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight|
|Pack Size||L 80cm x H 46cm x W 50cm|
|Pitching Time||12 Minutes|
L 740cm x W 440cm x H 215cm
|Poles||King Pole Door|
|Tubes||Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure|
|Ventilation Points||Full Mesh Door|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Windows||Panoramic Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment|
|Curtains||Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX