Vango Rivendale 500XL AirBeam Tent 2018
The Rivendale 500XL is a vibrant family tent which is an ideal base for spending quality family time together and enjoying the outdoors.
With a built in awning providing extra living room and its huge vista style windows give a conservatory feeling.
Among the many features in this tent, the SkyTrack II system stands out as it provides a hugely versatile hanging system that supports a wide range of optional additions to
customise the tent.
This 5 man tent also features king size bedrooms and a large living room with skylights providing a bright and airy communal area.
The Rivendale can be tailored to any family campers needs and has impressive attention to detail.
Does not include accessories pictures.
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- Two zipped dividers create three separate bedrooms to sleep 6. These dividers can be removed to completely open up the inner tent into one room
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- The additional bedroom can be hung using our innovative SkyTrack® System, providing flexibility for how many people can sleep in the tent
- NEW Super Zips on flysheet doors - Stronger, smoother and more durable zips, ideal for the heavier weight flysheet fabric
- Living area pockets - Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- NEW Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day and for star gazing at night
- NEW Bedroom low level vents - low level vents enhance ventilation throughout the bedrooms and decrease the chances of condensation building up
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Inflatable AirBeam structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes (double action pump included)
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Vango Protex® 150D 5000HH - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and at 150D it increases strength, life expectancy and improves feel when compared to lighter denier flysheets.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet - provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- NEW Fully zipped front awning - The optional awning is attached with a full zip to eliminate gaps between this and the tent. The new front door has a curved zip which can be used from either side and will pack into a window pocket at the base so no more rolling away
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Donotovertension,as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- High visibility guylines with tidies - guylines are bright and easy to see in low light conditions
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- High cable entry on the internal wall allows for increased flexibility on how to feed power cables into the tent or awning
|Cable Entry Point||Yes|
|Fire Retardant||Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard|
|Flysheet Fabric||Vango Protex® 150D 5000HH - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Factory Taped|
|Pack Size||L 78cm x H 44cm x W 55cm|
L 730cm x W 370 x H 220cm
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Windows||Diamond Clear Windows|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX