Vango Osiris 500 Tent
Shop with Confidence
Secure Online OrderingWe provide the safest and most secure shopping experience available online.
Free UK DeliveryFree Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75
Hassle Free ReturnsSimple, no quibble returns policy. Quick exchange or refund.
Super Fast CheckoutOne page checkout.
Shop - Click - Done.
- Light and reliable structure
- Queen size bedrooms
- Sleeps up to 5 people
The Vango Osiris 500 5-man tent is a poled tent within Vango's Earth Collection. The collection features Vango's Sentinel Eco Fabric, made from recycled single use plastics. Not only does the Osiris reduce plastic waste from the environment but benefits from many key features including an extended living area, providing a spacious environment and living room doors with mesh panels, which increase the airflow and keep the bugs out.
Another feature is the covered side entrance, preventing rain from entering the living area and the front door can be King-Poled open to allow for a sun-canopy to bring the outdoors in. The Osiris also benefits from clear access, queen sized Nightfall bedrooms, designed with a wider entrance. There is no step over into the bedroom which are designed to reduce early morning light.
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-Angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Sentinel Eco Fabric– With a development focus on the environment, we’ve taken single-use waste plastic and transformed it into our Sentinel Eco fabric. Packed with the durability and quality you would expect from Vango, Sentinel Eco also benefits from a 3000mm HH rating. Perfect for weekend and holiday camping while supporting our environment
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Covered Side Door - Provides a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Queen Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and lowered step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- King Pole Front Door - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Extended Living Area - Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Vango AirZone™ - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High Visibility Guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet and windy weather. Cautionary level storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
|Minimum Advertised Price||440.00|
|Fire Retardant||Meets Latest Regulations|
|Flysheet Fabric||Sentinel Eco Fabric|
|Pack Size||L 73cm x H 34cm x W 34cm|
|Dimensions||L 460cm x W 330cm x H 195cm|
|Poles||Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles|
|Ventilation Points||Vango AirZone™|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Windows||Diamond Clear Windows|
|Curtains||Toggled Privacy Curtains|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX