Vango Orava 600XL Tent Package
Shop with Confidence
Secure Online OrderingWe provide the safest and most secure shopping experience available online.
Free UK DeliveryFree Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75
Hassle Free ReturnsSimple, no quibble returns policy. Quick exchange or refund.
Super Fast CheckoutOne page checkout.
Shop - Click - Done.
World of Camping bring you this great package deal, which includes:
- Vango Orava 600XL Tent
- Vango Universal Tent Carpet 270cm x 430cm
- Vango Orava/Taiga 600XL Tent & Extension Groundsheet
- Free Chaheati Chairs
The Orava 600XL is everything you need for those long camping holidays with the family. It’s array of excellent features make this one of Vango’s best selling tents.
The Orava 600XL is an extremely spacious tent with a 5-fibreglass pole tunnel structure and fully flexible built-in front awning, perfect for all of your camping essentials.
It boasts an extra-large living area and features Vango's Patented TBS II® system, to ensure the tent performs in adverse weather conditions.
This tent is ideal for larger families or those seeking extra room, the large windows make the interior bright which is perfect for spending the day inside if it is raining.
Make your tent even more of a home from home by adding warmth and comfort underfoot with a Vango Carpet.
Designed to fit a variety of Vango tents, and compatible with the Orava 600XL Tent the Vango carpet is an added luxury you won't want to be without.
Protect your tent groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your camping essentials.
They are easy to remove and clean and will provide protection from small tears and prevent holes caused by stones. A valuable addition to extend the life of your tent.
All of our footprints are cut to the shape of your tent so it can also help you choose the perfect pitching site for your tent.
The Orava/Taiga footprints have been designed with an additional front section to provide a groundsheet for the front pre-attached awning of your tent.
Be one of the first to own a Chaheati® All-Season Heated Chair, designed to hold any body type.
We call it “All-Season” because it has four temperature settings and is element resistant as it provides just the right amount of heat in any season. It’s the only heated camping chair on the market that uses a woven heating technology rather than coils, and a tidy lithium-ion rechargeable battery that lasts for hours.
The Chaheati is designed to withstand the elements, so you don't have to worry about being caught in the rain. The Chaheati's lightweight and energy-packed lithium-ion battery is easy to use and charge and can heat the chair up to 62°C in less than 20 seconds and provides hours of relief.
It's cordless, lightweight and collapsible so you can take it anywhere! Its rechargeable heating system has four settings and can provide up to 6 hours of heat and is really easy to operate. One button lets you toggle between four distinct heat settings and warms you up fast.
Heat is shown to provide relief to tight and aching muscles and joints. Chaheati's heating system is optimally positioned to produce a comfortable, even heat across your back, lower back, bottom and back of the thighs.
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Front awning built into the design of the tent offering extra covered living space
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt toprovide all round protection.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points,andpreventsideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- An extra large living area giving more space for all your camping essentials.
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall packsize Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.a
- Corner branding for easy positioning and identification
- Neutral colourway to suit all
- Woven nylon top for durability
- Foam mid-layer for added insulation and comfort
- PE waterproof, non-slip base
- Easy to clean - Can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Supplied with a handled carry bag
- Marks out intended pitching position. Easy to move about before rolling tent out to pitch
- Protects the groundsheet of your tent from stones, thorns and other hazards
- Keeps tent groundsheet clean - Easier to pack up camp and saves cleaning tent
- Uses durable 100% PE construction that will last and is easy to clean
- Folds away into compact carry bag - Easy to transport and helps to keep tent clean
- Weight-tolerant to accomodate any body type
- Provides up to 6 hours of heat
- Water resistant
- Therapeutic Heat Benefits
- Red/black 600D denier fabric with white logo
- Oversized chair and seat tubes
- Includes rechargeable battery and charger
- Carrying case included
- Heating Panel - Four 6" x 3" heating zones. Integrated into a 24" x 10" insulated pad
- 602AS (Apple White) Power Pack - Rechargeable Li-ion battery with 7.4V, 2200mAh
- Four temperature settings
|Supplier MPN||TENORAVA H09TAQ, FPNORAVTAB05TAQ, TANORAVA H09THJ|
|Minimum Advertised Price||790.00|
|Dimensions||L 725cm x W 450cm x H 213cm|
|Fire Retardant||Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard|
|Flysheet Fabric||ProTex 70 Denier Polyester|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Breathable Polyester|
|Mesh Screen / Door||No|
|Pack Size||Tent: L 70 cm x H 37 cm x W 41 cm|
|Poles||PowerPlus Steel, Powerflex Fibreglass|
|Windows||Diamond Clear Windows|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX