Vango Omega 350 Tent
Shop with Confidence
Secure Online OrderingWe provide the safest and most secure shopping experience available online.
Free UK DeliveryFree Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75
Hassle Free ReturnsSimple, no quibble returns policy. Quick exchange or refund.
Super Fast CheckoutOne page checkout.
Shop - Click - Done.
- From the Vango Basecamp Range
- Great for Adventurers on expeditions
- Extra storage space for kit
The Omega 350 tent is a long-standing favourite for adventurers and youth groups alike. The Omega has everything you need for longer expeditions and kit intensive activity.
It benefits from a large living space with its extra-large porch area, allowing extra storage space for your kit and ProTex® Shield flysheet to protect you from the elements come rain or shine.
Vango Tents and Awnings - All Vango Tents and Awnings come with a standard manufacturers warranty of 2 years. Register your product online with Vango to extent that to 3 years.
- Tunnel Tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Mesh Flysheet Door - Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Clip-in Riser Porch Groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment while reducing draughts
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduces sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Twin Flysheet Doors - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- O-shaped Inner Doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part Mesh Inner Door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet Door Vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple Reflective Points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Orange Reflective Guylines - Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
|Supplier MPN||TENOMEGA P32172|
|Minimum Advertised Price||265.00|
|Fire Retardant||Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard|
|Flysheet Fabric||Protex® Haven Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep|
|Pack Size||49cm x 20cm|
|Pitching Way||All in One|
|Dimensions||L 435cm x W 220cm x H 135cm|
|Poles||Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles - Lightweight, durable and colour coded for intuitive pitching|
|Ventilation Points||Various Ventilation|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Windows||Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX