Vango Kibale 350 Tent
Shop with Confidence
Secure Online OrderingWe provide the safest and most secure shopping experience available online.
Free UK DeliveryFree Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75
Hassle Free ReturnsSimple, no quibble returns policy. Quick exchange or refund.
Super Fast CheckoutOne page checkout.
Shop - Click - Done.
- Built in porch perfect for dirty shoes
- Comfortably sleeps up to 3 people
- Nightfall Bedrooms for quality sleep all year round
The Kibale 350 is an easy to pitch, 3-pole tunnel tent with a built-in spacious front porch perfect for storing your kit. The 3-man tent is ideal for weekend adventures with family or friends. Its features include PowerFlex® fibreglass poles that provide a strong and reliable structure.
King-sized bedrooms offering plenty of space for a comfortable night’s sleep and additional ventilation ensuring constant airflow for a comfortable atmosphere.
Vango Tents and Awnings - All Vango Tents and Awnings come with a standard manufacturers warranty of 2 years. Register your product online with Vango to extent that to 3 years.
- Flysheet First or as One Pitch - Inner stays dry if tent being pitched in wet conditions
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Face Level Vent Panel - Increased ventilation in inner tent
- Multi Opening Vent - Air flow can be regulated to suit
- Polyethylene Groundsheet - Tough, durable and waterproof groundsheet to prevent any water ingress which can be easily cleaned if dirty
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- King Sized Bedrooms - 70cm sleeping area per person, providing plenty of room to sleep
- Roll back the door on either side to shelter from changing winds and for the ultimate panorama view, open all three
- Highly waterproof at 3000MM HH, protecting you from the elements come rain or shine
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
|Minimum Advertised Price||235.00|
|Pack Size||L 58cm x H 26cm x W 24cm|
|Pitching Way||Flysheet First or as One Pitch|
|Pitching Time||15 Minutes|
L 470cm x W 230cm x H 130cm
|Poles||Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles|
|Ventilation Points||Multi Opening Face Level Vent|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX