Vango Kela V Standard Air Drive Away Awning Package
Shop with Confidence
Secure Online OrderingWe provide the safest and most secure shopping experience available online.
Free UK DeliveryFree Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75
Hassle Free ReturnsSimple, no quibble returns policy. Quick exchange or refund.
Super Fast CheckoutOne page checkout.
Shop - Click - Done.
World of Camping bring you this great package deal, which includes:
- Vango Kela V Standard Drive Away Awning
- Vango Kela V Carpet
- Vango Kela V Footprint
An excellent space to spend time with friends and family, the Vango Kela drive away inflatable awning inflates in a few minutes leaving you with more time to enjoy your break.
Designed to attach to the side of your motorhome or campervan, the Kela has 4 attachment options and the tunnel space creates the ideal storage area or corridor, so you can keep your awning and vehicle clean and dry.
Whatever your adventure, the Kela will be there at the end of the day for you to enjoy the view.
Make your drive away awning a home by adding warmth and comfort underfoot with a Vango Fitted Carpet.
Fitted to specifically match your awning, this Vango carpet is an added luxury you won’t want to be without.
Protect your awning groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your essentials.
They are designed to provide protection against tears from stones, are very easy to clean and help mark out your pitching position.
Extend the life of your awning with this invaluable addition.
- Sentinel Pro - Designed for dedicated motor homers and caravanners who embark on several trips a year. Sentinel Pro is created by a blend of fibres and double ripstop construction, making it extremely waterproof and durable. Not to mention its new ColourLok™ technology to enhance resistance to UV fading.
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds, with touch fasteners tidies to roll up the guylines when not in use
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Skylight windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, allowing varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps that simply rolls down into a pocket
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- King pole doors - Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors, creating a canopy
- 2 Mesh Doors - Front and side doors fitted with internal mesh panel for bug free ventilation
- Low Level Ventilation - Helps circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- Oversized Bag - The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- Storm Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Standard colour - Neutral colourway to suit all
- Easy to clean - Can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Carry bag - Supplied with a handled carry bag
- Cushioned material - Soft and comfortable underfoot
- Breathable - Doesn't damage grass underneath
- Size specific - Made specifically to fit Vango caravan awnings
- Marks out intended pitching position. Easy to move about before rolling tent out to pitch
- Protects the groundsheet of your tent from stones, thorns and other hazards
- Keeps tent groundsheet clean - Easier to pack up camp and saves cleaning tent
- Uses durable 100% PE construction that will last and is easy to clean
- Folds away into compact carry bag - Easy to transport and helps to keep tent clean
|Supplier MPN||AWPKELA C3YTDC, CPPKELJURW11Z05, FPPKELJURB05Z05|
|Minimum Advertised Price||762.50|
|Attachment||205cm - 245cm|
|Fits on to||Motorhome|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Material||Carpet: Woven Nylon Top, Foam Mid-Layer, PE Base|
|Dimensions||L 370cm x W 310cm x H 213cm|
|Pack Size||L 78cm x H 33cm x W 34cm + L 42cm x H 33cm x W 17cm + L 54cm x H 8cm x W 9cm|
|Pitching Time||8 Minutes|
|Tubes||Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure|
|Windows||Diamond Clear Window and Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night|
|Curtains||Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away|
|Weight||18.4kg + 1.99kg + 1.6kg|
|Ventilation Points||AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX