Vango Kela V Low Air Drive Away Awning Package
World of Camping bring you this great package deal, which includes:
- Vango Kela V Low Drive Away Awning
- Vango Fitted Carpet - CP102
- Vango Groundsheet Protector - GP005
Surfing, hiking, sailing, cycling, kayaking or simply just relaxing, let the Idris II be part of your adventure.
The Kela freestanding drive away awning offers a combination of convenience and space, providing a sizeable extension for living, sleeping or storage, in a lightweight package.
The front of the awning has a flat entry groundsheet which provides easy access for wheelchairs, prams or people with reduced mobility, with the option to king pole the doors out to create a canopy from the rain or sun.
The Kela V Awning, in its easy to pack oversized carry bag, is a great choice for campervan and motorhome owners.
Make your drive away awning a home by adding warmth and comfort underfoot with a Vango Fitted Carpet.
Fitted to specifically to match your awning/tent, this Vango carpet is an added luxury you won’t want to be without.
The carpet comes in it's own easy to pack carry bag for simple transportation and storage.
Protect your awning by adding a Vango Groundsheet Protector to your essentials.
Designed to extend the life of your awning by protecting against tears from stones, its very easy to clean and helps mark out your pitching position.
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds, with touch fasteners tidies to roll up the guylines when not in use
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- King pole doors - Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors, creating a canopy
- 2 Mesh Doors - Front and side doors fitted with internal mesh panel for bug free ventilation
- Oversized Bag - The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- Storm Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag
- Standard Colour - Neutral Colourway To Suit All
- Easy To Clean - Can Be Brushed, Vacuumed Or Cleaned With A Damp Cloth If Required
- Carry Bag - Supplied With A Handled Carry Bag
- Cushioned Material - Soft And Comfortable Underfoot
- Breathable - Doesn't Damage Grass Underneath
- Size Specific - Made Specifically To Fit Vango Caravan Awnings
- Marks out intended pitching position. Easy to move about before rolling tent / awning out to pitch
- Protects the groundsheet of your tent / awning from stones, thorns and other hazards
- Keeps tent / awning groundsheet clean - Easier to pack up camp and saves cleaning tent / awning
- Folds away into compact carry bag - Easy to transport and helps to keep tent clean
|Supplier MPN||AWPKELA C3YTDR, CPNKELIDRW11Z05, FPNKELIDRB05Z05|
|Attachment||180cm - 210cm|
L 370cm x W 310cm x H 213cm
|Flysheet Fabric||Sentinel Pro Fabric- Designed for dedicated motorhomers and caravanners who embark on several trips a year|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Pack Size||L 78cm x H 32cm x W 34cm + L 42cm x H 33cm x W 17cm + L 54cm x H 8cm x W 9cm +|
|Tubes||Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology|
|Ventilation Points||AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation|
|Weight||18.3kg + 1.99kg + 1.6kg|
|Windows||Diamond Clear Window and Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night|
|Curtains||Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX