Vango Kanto 350 Sleeping Bag
- Recommended by the Scout Association
- Insulated Zip Baffle
- Shaped Hood with Drawcord Closure
The Kanto is a simple but extremely effective bag perfect for your family camping adventures or even festival camping.
Offering soft touch fabrics along with excellent warmth properties, the exceptional value bag is ideal for those weekend camps
The Integrated Head Rest provides extra comfort and warmth for your head and the Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Head Rest - Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Two-Way Zip - Can be unzipped from the top or bottom to increase ventilation
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Polair Micro Shell - A soft to touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable (210T)
- Polair® Snug Lining - A super soft and cosy fabric that offers a warm handle. Ideal for snuggling into at night (190T Brushed)
- ThermoLock Pro Insulation - Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Zip Guard - Helps prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Compression Stuffsack - 4 straps help to minimise pack size for easy transportation
|Supplier MPN||SBPKANTO B05172|
|Dimensions||L 200cm x W 80cm|
|Shell Material||Polair Micro Shell|
|Filling||60% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/40% polyester fill|
|Lining||Polair Snug Lining|
|Temperature Range||3 - 20 degrees|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX