Vango Illusion 800XL AirBeam Tent 2018
The ever popular Illusion collection offers a beautiful balance of exquisite design and generous space.
The enormous and extremely comfortable 8 man Illusion 800XL AirBeam® tent is extremely quick to pitch.
The built-in front awning creates a completely separate living area to use for food preparation, dining or storage.
Alternatively, the internal wall can be rolled away to completely open up the tent.
The Illusion includes features such as extra storage pockets, skylight windows and covered side entrance perfect for giving cover on rainy days.
Among the many features in this tent, the SkyTrack II system stands out, as it provides a hugely versatile hanging system that supports a wide range of optional additions to
customise the tent.
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs Easypack roller bag - Durable roller bag to take the effort out of moving your tent
- Two zipped dividers create three separate bedrooms to sleep 6. These dividers can be removed to completely open up the inner tent into one room
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- The additional bedroom can be hung using our innovative SkyTrack® System, providing flexibility for how many people can sleep in the tent
- High cable entry on the internal wall allows for increased flexibility on how to feed power cables into the tent or awning
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Vango Protex® 420 Double Ripstop 6000HH - expertly designed to maximise strength and durability.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Oxford polyester groundsheet - Fantastic balance between low weight and high durability
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet - provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- NEW Fully zipped front awning - The optional awning is attached with a full zip to eliminate gaps between this and the tent. The new front door has a curved zip which can be used from either side and will pack into a window pocket at the base so no more rolling away
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- NEW Super Zips on flysheet doors - Stronger, smoother and more durable zips, ideal for the heavier weight flysheet fabric
- Living area pockets - Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- NEW Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- NEW Bedroom low level vents - low level vents enhance ventilation throughout the bedrooms and decrease the chances of condensation building up
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Donotovertension,as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Reflective trim outline - For visibility in low light
|Cable Entry Point||Yes|
|Fire Retardant||Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard|
|Flysheet Fabric||Vango Protex® 420D Double Ripstop 6000HH|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Yes|
|Inner Tent Fabric||'Lights Out' Breathable Polyester|
|Pack Size||L 79cm x W 50cm x H 53cm|
|Pitching Way||Flysheet and Inner together|
L 750cm x W 440cm x H 218cm
|Tubes||5x Vango Airbeams|
|Ventilation Points||High and Low|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Windows||Diamond Clear PVC|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX