Vango Hudson 500 Tent with Footprint Groundsheet
New for 2018 the Hudson is a 5-person family tent which is quick to pitch, making it perfect for escaping to the outdoors at the weekend.
The tent has a flat front entrance and pre-angled Powerflex® Fiberglass poles allowing you to truly maximise the space within the tent.
Included in the design is a pre-attached overdoor canopy which is great for providing cover from both the sun and the rain.
Overall the Hudson is perfect for couples and small families who want to embrace their Spirit of Adventure in the outdoors.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
|Cable Entry Point||Yes|
|Fire Retardant||Meets European EN5912 safety standard|
|Flysheet Fabric||Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Sewn-in|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Lights out inner tent|
|Pack Size||L 70cm x H 25cm x W 30cm|
|Poles||Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles|
|Ventilation Points||Part mesh inner door|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Windows||Diamond Clear windows|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX