Vango Galli III Tall AirAway Airbeam Awning
The Galli driveaway awning is easy to pitch, inflates in a matter of minutes and creates a great space for you to unwind.
Ideal for couples, families and those looking for a little more room to add to their campervan or motorhome.
The covered entry ensures a rainproof opening to your awning and creates shade from the sun, whilst the side attachment for the Galli Compact allows you to face the same way as your vehicle, creating added privacy and ensuring you are always facing the view.
With skylight windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night a beautiful touch Vango have added.
Side Attachment means the awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go.
Vango's Sentinel Pro material is designed for dedicated motor homers and caravanners who embark on several trips a year. Sentinel Pro is created by a blend of fibres and double ripstop construction, making it extremely waterproof and durable. Not to mention its new ColourLok™ technology to enhance resistance to UV fading.
SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning.
Please note: You can purchase as extra an Inner Bedroom Tent to convert this awning to have additional bedroom space.
- RSV Attachment - An RSV attachment is suitable for European vehicles or those who have left hand drives, enabling the awning to attach on the right hand side and to make sure you are always facing the view
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds, with touch fasteners tidies to roll up the guylines when not in use
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- Oversized Bag - The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag
- Storm Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure
|Supplier MPN||AWPGALLI C3YTDP|
|Attachment||245 - 295cm|
|Fits on to||Camper Van, Motorhome, Van Conversion|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Cable Entry Point||Yes|
|Pack Size||L 78cm x H 43cm x W 45cm|
|Easy Pegging||Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces|
|Fire Retardant||Meets European EN5912 safety standard|
|Flysheet Fabric||Sentinel Pro - Created by a blend of fibres and double ripstop construction|
|Groundsheet||Flat Entry - Easily dropped to ground level allowing effortless entering without needing to step over the entrance|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Fully Sewn-in - Oxford Polyester - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment|
|Pitching Time||15 Minutes|
|Tubes||Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure|
|Windows||Diamond Clear - Maximise light and visibility with Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, allowing varying levels of opening|
|Ventilation Points||AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX