Vango Faros II Low Awning Package
Shop with Confidence
Secure Online OrderingWe provide the safest and most secure shopping experience available online.
Free UK DeliveryFree Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75
Hassle Free ReturnsSimple, no quibble returns policy. Quick exchange or refund.
Super Fast CheckoutOne page checkout.
Shop - Click - Done.
World of Camping bring you this great package deal, which includes:
- Vango Faros II Low Drive Away Awning
- Vango Universal Carpet 130cm x 240cm - CP001
- Vango Groundsheet Protector Faros / Palm - GP002
The Faros lightweight awning features our Sentinel Active quality fabric ensuring a great compact pack size, ideal for short breaks away without taking up valuable storage space.
This campervan awning can be left freestanding whilst you head out for the day and then easily reattached upon your return thanks to its multi attachment options and simple double-entry tunnel structure.
The large front door with mesh panel creates a great living space making this awning the perfect addition to your vehicle on short breaks away.
Add a homely touch to your tent by adding warmth and comfort underfoot with a Vango Carpet. Designed to fit a variety of Vango tents, the Carpet not only gives extra protection to your groundsheet but is an added luxury you won't want to be without.
Protect your awning by adding a Vango Groundsheet Protector to your essentials. Designed to extend the life of your awning by protecting against tears from stones, it's very easy to clean and helps mark out your pitching position.
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Optional Carpet Available - Give your awning all the comforts of home without compromising your outdoor experience
- Optional Groundsheet Protector Available - Protects built in groundsheet from rough ground. Prevents awning base getting wet and dirty, allowing easier pitching, packing and storage
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality - Please check our additions table for more details
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- Bracer Pole included - Secured in between main poles to enhance stability
- Drive Away - Using the addition of a Drive Away Kit, detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates a strong, yet light and reliable structure
- King Pole Door - Door can be used as a canopy by adding additional king poles through the door eyelets, providing shelter from sun or rain
- Sentinel Active Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- Supplied with Steel Pegs - Strong and durable pegs ideal for grass pitches. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Easypack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Experience Poled Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel pegs with carry bag and carry bag with compression straps
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s) with ease
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Corner branding - easy positioning and identification
- Standard colour - Neutral colourway to suit all
- Woven nylon top for durability
- Foam mid-layer - improves insulation and comfort
- PE base - allows a waterproof, non-slip base
- Easy to clean - Can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Carry bag - Supplied with a handled carry bag
- Marks Position - Marks intended pitching position. Easy to move about before rolling out awning to pitch
- Groundsheet - Protects the groundsheet of your awning from stones, thorns and other hazards
- Keeps Groundsheet Clean - Easier to pack up camp and saves cleaning the awning
- 100% PE Groundsheet - Uses durable 100% PE construction that will last and is easy to clean
- Folds Away into Compact Carry Bag - Easy to transport and helps to keep awning clean
|Supplier MPN||AWRFAROPOS0YTDR, CPQ000001W11G24, GPQ000002B05Z01|
|Minimum Advertised Price||390.00|
|Attachment||180cm - 210cm|
|Dimensions||L 275cm x W 290cm x H 205cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||Sentinel Active 70D|
|Material||Carpet: Woven Nylon|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Pack Size||L 75cm x H 26cm x W 26cm + L 28cm x H 17cm x W 17cm + L 55cm x H 8cm x W 8cm|
|Poles||Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles|
|Ventilation Points||AirZone Ventilation|
|Weight||9.9kg + 1kg + 1.1kg|
|Windows||Diamond Clear windows|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX