Vango Faros II Air Low Drive Away Awning
Shop with Confidence
Secure Online OrderingWe provide the safest and most secure shopping experience available online.
Free UK DeliveryFree Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75
Hassle Free ReturnsSimple, no quibble returns policy. Quick exchange or refund.
Super Fast CheckoutOne page checkout.
Shop - Click - Done.
- Diamond Clear windows
- Sewn-in groundsheet
- Designed for touring use
The perfect weekend break companion, the Faros drive away awning works as both a campsite hub for relaxing or a handy storage area for muddy boots or bikes.
This lightweight, inflatable awning features Vango's Sentinel Active quality fabric ensuring a great compact pack size, ideal for short breaks away without taking up valuable storage space.
Designed with practicality in mind, the Faros is packed full of handy features including easy access flat entrance doors and king pole door allowing you to transform the front of your awning into a sun canopy for al fresco dining.
Pack up and bring on the adventure with the Vango Faros awning.
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- King Pole Door - Door can be used as a canopy by adding additional king poles through the door eyelets, providing shelter from sun or rain
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality - Please check our additions table for more details
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Bracer Pole Included - Secured in between main poles to enhance stability
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- Supplied with Steel Pegs - Strong and durable pegs ideal for grass pitches. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- AirZone™ Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s) with ease
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam® awning which comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes (supplied with double action pump)
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection
- Sentinel Active Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, while being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Drive Away - Using the addition of a Drive Away Kit, detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free-standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle
|Minimum Advertised Price||505.00|
|Attachment||180cm - 210cm|
|Fits on to||Camper Van, Motorhome, Van Conversion|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
H 205cm x L 275cm x W 290cm
|Pack Size||L 75cm x H 33cm x W 33cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||Sentinel Active Fabric|
|Tubes||Inflatable AirBeam® Structure|
|Windows||Diamond Clear windows|
|Ventilation Points||AirZone™ Ventilation|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX