Vango Cove II Low Awning Package
£474.00Price Match Guarantee SRP: £532.00 Save: £58.00
Shop with Confidence
Secure Online OrderingWe provide the safest and most secure shopping experience available online.
Free UK DeliveryFree Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75.
Hassle Free ReturnsSimple, no quibble returns policy. Quick exchange or refund.
Super Fast CheckoutOne page checkout.
Shop - Click - Done.
World of Camping bring you this great package deal, which includes:
- Vango Cove II Low Awning
- Vango Universal Carpet 170cm x 310xm - CP004
- Vango Groundsheet Protector Noosa / Cove - GP001
The Vango Cove drive away awning is perfect for couples and young families off on an adventure. The front-facing awning is positioned the same way as your campervan, ensuring you are always facing the view and giving you added privacy from your campsite neighbours. The sewn-in groundsheet ensures the Cove is ideal for living or storage, whilst the fibreglass poles® ensure a strong and rigid structure which is quick and easy to pitch. The ideal addition to your campervan for all your trips into the outdoors.
Vango Tents and Awnings - All Vango Tents and Awnings come with a standard manufacturers warranty of 2 years. Register your product online with Vango to extent that to 3 years.
Add a homely touch to your tent by adding warmth and comfort underfoot with a Vango Carpet. Designed to fit a variety of Vango tents, the Carpet not only gives extra protection to your groundsheet but is an added luxury you won't want to be without.
Protect your awning by adding a Vango Groundsheet Protector to your essentials. Designed to extend the life of your awning by protecting against tears from stones, it's very easy to clean and helps mark out your pitching position.
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality - Please check our additions table for more details
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- Supplied with Steel Pegs - Strong and durable pegs ideal for grass pitches. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- AirZone™ Ventilation - High and low-level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s) with ease
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use, your awning will give long service
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Pre-Attached Front Canopy – Provides shelter from all weathers and is ideal for socialising
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Sentinel Active Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong while being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - Provides a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection
- Drive Away - Using the addition of a Drive-Away Kit, detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free-standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle
- Carry bag - Supplied with a handled carry bag
- Corner branding - easy positioning and identification
- Easy to clean - Can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Foam mid-layer - improves insulation and comfort
- PE base - allows a waterproof, non-slip base
- Standard colour - Neutral colourway to suit all
- Woven nylon top for durability
- Marks Position - Marks intended pitching position. Easy to move about before rolling out awning to pitch
- Groundsheet - Protects the groundsheet of your awning from stones, thorns and other hazards
- 100% PE Groundsheet - Uses durable 100% PE construction that will last and is easy to clean
- Keeps Groundsheet Clean - Easier to pack up camp and saves cleaning the awning
- Folds Away into Compact Carry Bag - Easy to transport and helps to keep awning clean
|Supplier MPN||AWSCOVEPO000001, CPQ000004W11G35, GPQ000001B05Z01|
|Attachment||180cm - 210cm|
|Dimensions||W 320c x D 310cm x H 205cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||Sentinel Active Fabric|
|Pack Size||L75cm x H 36cm x W 36cm + L 39cm x H 30cm x W 17cm + L 55cm x H 10cm x W 10cm|
|Weight||15.1kg + 1.51kg + 1.7kg|
|Windows||Diamond Clear Windows|
|Curtains||Toggle-Up Privacy Curtains|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX