Vango Claremont 800XXL Tent Package
World of Camping bring you this great package deal, which includes:
- Vango Claremont 800XL Tent
- Vango Claremont 800XL Tent Carpet
- Vango Claremont 800XL Footprint
Featuring our new 150D, 5,000mm fabric and part of our Exceed Plus range, the Claremont 800XXL has everything you need and more.
The huge living area and pre-attached front awning creates a luxurious home from home feel, allowing you to separate your kitchen area from your living space.
Not only is the Claremont 800XXL our largest poled tent in the range, but it also sleeps up to 8 people in comfort, and comes with a handy wardrobe rail in the bedroom, perfect for hanging up clothes or using as a lantern hanging point.
Make your tent feel like home by adding warmth and comfort underfoot with a Vango Carpet.
Fitted to match your Claremont 800XXL tent, this Vango carpet is an added luxury you won't want to be without.
Protect your tent groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your camping essentials.
They are easy to remove and clean and will provide protection from small tears and prevent holes caused by stones.
An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
All of our footprints are cut to the shape of your tent so it can also help you choose the perfect pitching site for your tent.
The Claremont footprints have been designed with an extended front section, which will provide a groundsheet for the front pre-attached awning of your tent.
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Vango Protex® 150D 5000HH - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and at 150D it increases strength, life expectancy and improves feel when compared to lighter denier flysheets.
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- PowerPlus Steel Poles - Steel poles are used to give maximum strength and stability in many of our tunnel tents.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Front awning built into the design of the tent offering extra covered living space
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Living area pockets - Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Double living area - Extra space for longer trips
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- High visibility guylines with tidies - guylines are bright and easy to see in low light conditions
- Wardrobe inners - Inner tent with a removable hanging pole for hanging clothes. Can also be used as a normal inner tent.
- Corner branding for easy positioning and identification
- Neutral colourway to suit all.
- Woven nylon top for durability
- Foam mid-layer for added insulation and comfort
- PE waterproof, non-slip base
- Easy to clean - Can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Supplied with a handled carry bag
- Marks out intended pitching position. Easy to move about before rolling tent out to pitch
- Protects the groundsheet of your tent from stones, thorns and other hazards
- Keeps tent groundsheet clean - Easier to pack up camp and saves cleaning tent
- Uses durable 100% PE construction that will last and is easy to clean
- Folds away into compact carry bag - Easy to transport and helps to keep tent clean
|Supplier MPN||TEMCLAREMS0DTED, TEMCARPET0WETED, TEMFOOTPR0JPTED|
|Fire Retardant||Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard|
|Flysheet Fabric||Vango Protex® 150D 5000HH - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Factory Taped|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Polyester|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Pack Size||Tent: L 78cm x H 45cm x W 48cm|
|Poles||PowerPlus Steel Poles|
|Ventilation Points||New 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduces the chance of condensation building up|
|Windows||Diamond Clear Windows|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX