Vango Ascott 500 Tent
The quick pitch three pole tunnel design of Ascott makes it perfect for weekend camping adventures with family or friends.
The Vango build quality and features are evident, including our fully sewn-in groundsheet, fully seam taped waterproof flysheet and main door entrance cover preventing rain from falling into the spacious living area.
Ascott is a great value option for those new to camping who want a tent they can trust and rely on.
Please note - This tent is only available from World of Camping in Grey - Green tent photos are for illustration purposes only.
- All flysheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provideall round protection.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Easypack carry bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at3points,and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
|Cable Entry Point||Yes|
|Fire Retardant||Yes - EN5912|
|Flysheet Fabric||Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Yes|
|Pack Size||L 73cm x H 28cm x W 28cm|
|Pitching Way||All in one|
|Dimensions||L 415cm x W 320cm H 188cm|
|Poles||Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX