Vango Airhub Hexaway II Low Drive Away Awning
- Single Inflation
- Roll away connecting tunnel
- Flat entry groundsheet for easy access
A perfect place to socialise, the hugely popular Vango AirHub Hexaway awning creates a spacious living room style extension to your campervan.
The hexagonal design ensures that you are able to maximise all the space when spending time with family and friends.
Using 1 beam with 3 valve options means that the AirHub HexAway's single inflation system is quick and easy to both erect and deflate.
The connecting tunnel is easily rolled away if you're off exploring for the day and features 2 side entrance doors for easy access. With the multi entrances on this awning it can also be used as a freestanding communal area if you want to share it with fiends. Just roll away the connecting tunnel area and park up on different entrances and share it as a nice central space.
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Drive Away - Using the addition of a Drive Away Kit, detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle
- Linked-In Groundsheet - This groundsheet can be attached or detached from the living area making it easier to clean
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality - Please check our additions table for more details
- Optional Groundsheet Protector Available - Protects built in groundsheet from rough ground. Prevents awning base getting wet and dirty, allowing easier pitching, packing and storage
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam® Awning which comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Ventilation System - Vents to increase air flow and significantly reduce condensation
- Steel Rock Pegs Included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Adjustable Pegging Points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Line-Lok® Guyline Runners - The Line-Lok® tensioner locks guylines securely in tension, is easy to release and will give a high performance in all conditions
- Alternating Diamond Clear and Mesh Windows - Not only maximises light, but also allows air to circulate to increase ventilation
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away
- Sentinel Pro Fabric- Designed for dedicated motorhomers and caravanners who embark on several trips a year. Featuring 420 double ripstop threads, our Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability. The added PU technical coatings and ColourLok™ technology to enhance resistance to UV fading make this fabric exceptional in performance
- Easypack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes allowing you more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with double action pump)
- Registered design - Unique to Vango
- Single Point Inflation - Quick and easy inflation through one valve.
- AirSpeed® Valve System and Easy Access Positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Reflective Webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Skyhooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights
- Optional Carpet Available - Give your awning all the comforts of home without compromising your outdoor experience
|Fits on to||Camper Van, Motorhome, Van Conversion|
L 390cm x W 330cm x H 240cm
|Pack Size||L 70cm x W 42cm x H 40cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX