Vango Airhub Hex Gazebo Tent
The award winning AirHub Hex gazebo tent offers additional communal space be that on the campsite or in the garden.
This fantastic event shelter will meet the needs of campers, motor home users or caravan owners alike, who are looking for additional living space.
With a single inflation point, yet three valves, AirHub Hex is fast and easy to inflate and deflate. All 6 sides come built into the shelter, including 3 large full side doors and 6 mesh windows, AirHub Hex is ready for any occasion
- NEW SkyTrack® System - Attachment system which can be used to attach lighting, tidy cables or even hang additional storage units
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- Pre-angled AirBeams® - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Flat entry - Easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Double action AirBeam pump included
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- The beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure. Very easy and quick to pitch
- AirSpeed® valve system and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
|Fire Retardant||Yes - EN5912|
|Flysheet Fabric||Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Linked-in groundsheet|
|Pack Size||L 70.0cm x H 37.0cm x W 37.0cm|
|Dimensions||L 390cm x W 340cm x H 240cm|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX