Outwell Woodcrest Drive Away Awning Package
World of Camping bring you this great package deal which includes
- Outwell Woodcrest Awning
- Outwell Woodcrest Carpet
- Outwell Woodcrest Footprint
Ideal for couples, small families and friends, the versatile Outwell Woodcrest poled vehicle awning is a great companion for touring holidays.
The striking freestanding dome design can be easily attached to the side or rear of campervans as well as smaller vehicles via adjustable front triangles of fabric.
Compact and lightweight, you’ll find its Aluflex System of pre-bent aluminium poles using clips means it’s fast and easy to pitch securely.
Extending your ventilation options, the insect-proof mesh windows have waterproof zip-up curtains. With plenty of space to relax in comfort, you can roll away the front and rear doors or use them as canopies to enjoy chilling in the fresh air, connecting with nature.
Having a carpet in your tent not only preserves the life of the footprint in your tent, it also makes it warmer and more luxurious under foot particularly on cold mornings. These carpets from Outwell benefit from a rugged construction, this consists of a PVC Backing and a Lylex soft carpet material on top. Tent groundsheets, particularly sewn in ones can wear rapidly if not protected with a carpet during use, once the groundsheet has worn, there is a possibility that it will not be as waterproof as when it was new.
This handy footprint will keep the groundsheet of your awning clean and help protect it from abrasion and damage. It also helps insulate you from the cold ground. The footprint should be entirely covered by the awning to prevent rain from being channelled under the floor.
- Large side mesh windows with waterproof curtains enhance ventilation
- Large roll-away front and rear doors enhance Panorama view, access and ventilation
- Vehicle tailgate can be opened inside the awning
- Guyline or bead attachment to vehicle
- Roll-away front triangular wall extensions provide access and protection options
- Removable bath tup style groundsheet
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Heavy duty Outwell zips for enhanced performance
- Fast and easy to attach and detach
- Wall-to-wall carpet
- Small pack size
- PVC protective backing
- Integral packing sleeve
- Keep the groundsheet of your awning clean
- Help protect it from abrasion and damage
- Provides insulation from the cold ground
- Helps prevent rain from being channelled under the floor
|Supplier MPN||111167, 170882, 170887|
|Attachment||175cm - 200cm|
|Brand Range||Active range|
W 220cm x L 360cm x H 230cm
|Flysheet Fabric||Outtex® 3000 Select, 100% Polyester|
|Groundsheet||Double-Coated Waterproof Polyethylene, 100% Polyethylene|
|Pack Size||71cm x 31cm x 31cm|
|Pitching Way||Flysheet First|
|Poles||Aluminium #6061, T6, 16mm, Anodised|
|Weight||Awning: 11.6kg Carpet: 3.4kg|
|Windows||Large Side Mesh Windows|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX