Outwell Universal Extension Size 4
- Option to raise one or both walls
- Design and colour is in keeping with Outwell's tent range
- Tinted windows
Designed for Outwell air and poled tents this extension give you a covered area at the front of your tent.
Offers a superbly engineered and carefully crafted solution for campers wanting that extra bit of versatile space for relaxing, eating and storage.
Overlapping the main tent with an elasticated seal for a snug, secure fit, twin Steel poles and sturdy webbing guarantee stability whilst the large windows and open front offer a light-filled, airy feel.
Quickly and easily pitched with clips plus ring and pin, both side walls can be opened and rolled away to create a generous canopy on hot summer days. Or leaving one side rolled down, creates a huge sheltered verandah, ideal for al fresco dining.
With the option to raise one or both walls, the extension can be adjusted to suit weather conditions meaning that the extension can be used as an extension or as an enclosed canopy.
Adjustable webbing means tension and shape can be fine-tuned to suit conditions whilst generous guylines ensure structural integrity.
Tinted windows match the windows on your tent, whilst they also give extra privacy from the side view of the extension.
Fits - Hayward Lake 5ATC, JAcksonville 5SA. Nevada 5P, Rockland 5P, Rock Lack 5ATC, Stone Lake 5ATC, Belleville 5SA, Nevada 5P, Collingwood 6, Willwood 6
- Fast and easy to pitch and pack away
- Steel pole frame for stability and ample headroom
- Attaches tightly to the main tent for a draught-free fit
- Large tinted windows block sun glare, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Luminous floating guylines complement the elegant sleek look of the Outwell tent
|Easy Pegging||Adjustable Pegging Points|
|Flysheet Fabric||Outtex® 4000 Select|
|Pack Size||76cm x 21cm x 21cm|
|Pitching Way||In one|
L 280cm x W 360cm x H 230cm
|Poles||Steel Poles 19mm|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX