Outwell Familyfun 800 Quick Air Tent
Outwell Quick Air tents pitch quickly and easily thanks to the Rigid Air System and pump provided.
Its Aerodynamic Storm Protection 9 rating sees a correctly pitched Quick Air tent tested to Strong Gale Force 9 for weather-beating stability while the quality Outtex® 3000 embossed flysheet repulses rain and the Sealed Ground System adds ultimate protection from water, draughts and bugs.
Living space benefits from our unique tinted windows that protection from the sun’s glare and nosey neighbours – aided by toggle-up curtains.
Air flow is ensured by the efficient Ventilation Rear System. The darkened inner aids sleep and an electric port allows the camper to bring power to the bedside.
The huge Outwell Familyfun 800 vis-à-vis inflatable family tent sleeps eight in two bedrooms.
It quickly and easily inflates thanks to the Rigid Air System and has Aerodynamic Storm Protection 9 stability.
The living area has four tinted windows, and a main and Rain Safe side door, both with mesh behind. The darkened inners have power ports.
Optional extras for this tent are available from World of Camping;
- Five inflatable tubes with external inflation valve points for easy access
- Full mesh doors – side and living room front – for air flow and protection from insects
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Supplied in a durable carry bag for storage and transport
- Rain Safe door offers protection from vertical and wind-driven downpours
- Additional side doors for flexible access
- Rigid Air System of separate, pre-shaped inflatable air tubes for ample headroom and easy access external valves for inflation with one-way pump supplied
- Bedrooms with flexible access and internal space plus Cable Entry points to inners
- The Rear Ventilation System offers flexible options for regulating internal temperature and fresh air flow
- Cable Entry points allow safe mains supply access
- Large tinted windows with toggle-up curtains
- Dark roof panel and sides reduce light penetration to improve sleep quality
|Cable Entry Point||Yes|
|Fire Retardant||Meets European EN5912 safety standard|
|Flysheet Fabric||Outtex® 3000 (100% polyester taffeta)|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000mm|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Breathable 100% polyester|
|Pack Size||47cm x 78cm|
|Pitching Way||Flysheet first or as one|
710cm x 250cm x 210cm
|Tubes||Rigid Air System frame|
|Sleep Comfort||6 people|
|Ventilation Points||Rear Ventilation System|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Windows||Large tinted with toggle up curtains|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX
- YOU MAY