Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4 Midline Motorhome Drive Away Air Awning
The “Movelite T4” is a brand-new drive-away air-awning introduced for 2017 and updated for 2018. The ideal choice for the motorhoming family; this product has flexible sleeping pod options (sleeping up to four adults using an optional inner tent), ample living space and an integrated front-porch area. Now available in three cowl heights this product looks superb on any van!
The fade-resistant, lightweight 250 High-Density fabric ensures the optimum strength-to-weight ratio of any fabric. It provides the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics without the impracticalities and constraints of their weight. The engineered Double-Rip Stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst also preventing accidental damage from worsening.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest and easiest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs. The frame consists of Four Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes, plus incorporates the Dynamic Speed Valve and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Pump provided and deflation is the push of a button. Our exclusive relief-valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling excess air, usually caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. The light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning. The product comes complete with a water-repellent Sewn-In Groundsheet for added protection against the elements.
Windows are tinted to reduce glare, creating a more comfortable and relaxing environment. All windows have integrated Zip-In Curtains, which can be rolled-back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. There are also two Rear-Cowl Access Doors tohelp prevent disturbing sleeping guests and increase ease of access to and from the motorhome.
The Mesh Vents help combat condensation by improving air-circulation, plus, the side-doors have a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise air-flow. These are creating using our exclusive Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, it will return to its original form.
The awning includes a one-year guarantee, whilst the tubes have an exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- 250HD Double-RipStop Endurance. Fabric - The Ultimate Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material.
- 4 Single Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Frame.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame
- Sewn In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingress & Add Convenience.
- Includes Groundsheet for Canopy Area - To Extend the Living Area.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy.
- Embossed Zip In Curtains - For Further Privacy & a Feeling of Homliness.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Mesh that Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage Caused Over Time.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- Three Reflective Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability Throughout Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Three Available Cowl Heights - Lowline, Midline & Highline to Fit 99% of Caravans.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Includes Pegs, Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points & Dual-Action Hand Pump.
|Flysheet Fabric||250HD Double Rip Stop Endurance Fabric|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Yes|
|Pack Size||80cm x 50cm x 50cm|
Awning - W 310cm x D 495cm x H 210cm-255cm
Awning Piping Length 2.84m
Front Canopy - W 310cm x D 285cm
|Tubes||3 Single Oxygen Air Frame Tube|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX