Outdoor Revolution Movelite T2R Low Drive Away Awning
- New for 2022
- Attachment height of 180 - 220cm
- Oxygen air frame
A firm favourite amongst campervan & motorhome enthusiasts, the Movelite range of driveaway awnings offers models of high specification & quality for reassurance, peace of mind & years of trusted service.
Constructed using our most technical lightweight 240HDE polyester for hard-wearing weather protection, wherever your holiday may take you.
NEW for 2022 is the Movelite T2R. Based on the best-selling blueprint of the longstanding T2, this popular style offers excellent internal space courtesy of the sharp angle of the front panel.
As you would expect from our premium drive-away collection, high-end features are in abundance, including full mesh fly screens on the front and side doors and zip-up curtains.
Inflated individually, both air tubes use our signature DSV inflation valve and IF pressure relief valve meaning they are covered by a *Lifetime air tube Guarantee, so you can be sure that the airframe will never let you down.
The contemporary design of the 2/3rds zip back door, along with the aesthetically pleasing new colourway means this drive-away awning will be the perfect complement to any campervan or motorhome.
- 240HDE Hex high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 4000mm • Oxygen Air Frame with Dynamic Speed & Intelligent Frame relief valve system
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the AirFrame System (T’s & C’s apply)
- Zip back front door with Phoenix mesh ventilation full zip across the panel
- Left side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation full zip across the panel
- Lower ventilation in the main living area
- Left & right-hand cowl access doors
- Large interconnecting cowl door for easy vehicle access with ventilation
- Tinted PVC windows with zip-up fracture design curtains
- Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
- Reflective guylines with quick adjusters
- 4mm & 6mm twin connection piping
- Adjustable pegging system with elastic bungee intermediates
- Lumi Link & uplighter compatible
- Includes pump, peg set, storm straps and carry bag
|Attachment||180cm - 220cm|
|Fits on to||Camper Van, Motorhome, Van Conversion|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Dimensions||L 310cm x D 250cm (+100cm cowl depth)|
|Pack Size||80cm x 45cm x 32cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||240HDE Hex|
|Tubes||Oxygen Air Frame|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX