Outdoor Revolution Movelite Cayman Cacos Uno Air Drive Away Awning
Simplicity itself, the large “Cayman Cacos Uno” is the most versatile single inflation point campervan awning on the market and is the first drive-away to feature the acclaimed 'Inspiral' system.
Ideal for smaller families or couples seeking additional sleeping or storage space, this awning provides a generous living area and the ability to sleep up to two adults.
The ultra-lightweight, 68-Denier fabric is designed to pack down quickly, easily and into its small carry bag. This product is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence.
The contemporary hex-print complements the product’s simple, immaculate design lines.
The 'Oxygen Air-Frame' is the quickest and easiest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs.
Utilising the 'Inspiral' tube system, the single inflation point tube neatly weaves itself throughout the tents inner to create a solid, easy-to-erect air-frame.
It incorporates the 'Dynamic Speed Valve' and the patented 'Intelligent Frame Relief Valve' so inflation is speedy using the 'Dual-Action Hand Pump' provided and deflation is just the push of a button.
Our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube, expelling excess air above 6PSI, typically caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature.
All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead on the surface and roll-off; the lighter-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature within the awning.
The product is complete with a water-repellent sewn-in groundsheet for extra protection against the elements.
Expansive PVC windows offer a panoramic, crisp view of your surroundings from the comfort and convenience of your awning helping to really encapsulate the outdoors.
All windows have integral zip-in curtains, these can be rolled-back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night.
An inflatable front eyebrow canopy (supported by a sturdy fibreglass pole) allows for a small functional porch area, with added protection against the elements.
The front door integrates a fold-down groundsheet for ease of pushchair/wheelchair use, while a single rear-cowl access door prevents disturbing sleeping guests and increases ease of access to and from the motorhome.
Twin piping (4mm x 6mm) allows this awning to attach to a caravan or motorhome!
This product comes complete with pegs, velcro door fastners, storm strap attachment points, 'Lumi-Link', 'Lumi-Lite' & 'Up/Downlighter' attachment points, plus ventilation points to help combat condensation, improving air-circulation inside the awning.
An optional 'Two-Berth Inner-Tent' and 'Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet' (for added protection against sharp rocks and hard ground), as well as an array of other optional extras can be purchased to complement this product.
The awning includes a one-year guarantee, whilst the air-frame holds our exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
Please note: this item will be shipped direct from our suppliers, in peak season please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery.
- 68HD Hex.Endure Fabric - Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with Contemporary Hex-Print.
- Single Inflation Point 'Inspiral' System - Single Inflation Point Tube Intertwined Itself Through Canvas for Quick & Easy Erection.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Front Eyebrow Canopy (with Fibreglass Pole) - A Functional Pole-and-Sleeve Rain & Sun Canopy/Front Porch Area.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingression to Interior & Add Convenience.
- PVC Side Windows - Offering a Panoramic, Crisp View of Your Surroundings, From the Luxury of Your Awning.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - To Provide Privacy & Create a Feeling of 'Homliness'.
- Front-Door with Fold-Down Groundsheet - For Ease of Wheelchair/Pushchair Use.
- Rear Cowl Access Door - To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Preventing Disturbing Sleeping Guests.
- Rear Ventilation Points - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature & Reduce Condensation.
- Velcro Door Fasteners - To Prevent Door 'Flapping' Around in the Wind.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - To Attach to Your Caravan/Motorhome.
- Storm Strap Attachment Points - To Attach the 'Endurance Storm Straps' Optional Extras if Required.
- Includes Pegs, Dual-Action Hand Pump, 'Lumi-Link', 'Lumi-Lite' and 'Up/Downlighter' Attachment Points & High-Visibility Guylines.
|Attachment||180cm - 240cm|
|Fits on to||Camper Van, Motorhome|
W 355cm x D 260cm x H 215cm
|Pack Size||82cm x 30cm x 35cm|
|Tubes||Inspiral Inflatable Syestem|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX