Outdoor Revolution Kalahari PC 9.0 DSE Front Porch Extension
Shop with Confidence
Secure Online OrderingWe provide the safest and most secure shopping experience available online.
Free UK DeliveryFree Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75
Hassle Free ReturnsSimple, no quibble returns policy. Quick exchange or refund.
Super Fast CheckoutOne page checkout.
Shop - Click - Done.
- Includes pump, peg set, repair kit and storm straps
- Patio style side doors
- Sleeps up to 9 people
A new release in 2021, the fully enclosable Kalahari PC 9.0 DSE Front Porch Extension, zips directly onto the front of the Kalahari PC 9.0 DSE air tent. This extension considerably extends usable utility space from the integral front porch and builds on the excellent vista of the outside world through an enclosed windowed multi-position front door panel. It can be effortlessly pitched using our Oxygen Air Frame System, comprising a single point inflation high-pressure air tube, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve, and an exclusive Pressure Relief Valve. A ‘bath-tub toggle-in groundsheet is included as well as a bag of steel ground pegs, high visibility guylines, and fixings to attach Storm Straps.
The Polycotton Flysheet is exquisite, allowing breathability and insulation in equal parts, dependent on the weather conditions; the fabric will contract for maximum heat retention when cold, whilst in warm weather, the material will ‘breathe’ to help maintain a more comfortable internal atmosphere. There are even acoustic benefits of using this heavy-duty canvas material, which maintains a calmer internal ambiance within the family tent, especially in the wind.
The Oxygen Air Frame is the quickest, simplest, and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs, comprising our ultra-sturdy Quintuple High-Pressure Oxygen Air Frame Tube technology, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve, and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is swift using the Dual Action Hand Pump provided, whilst deflation is available at the push of the self-retainer button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air above 6PSI, typically caused by overinflation or fluctuations in the ambient temperature. These tubes are designed to mirror our gothic arched architecture for enhanced water run-off. All valves are discretely concealed by a Velcro Cover for a tidier external aesthetic. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and carries our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
- Breathable Premium Polycotton fabric
- Inflatable ultra-sturdy XL Oxygen Air Frame
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the AirFrame System (T’s & C’s apply)
- Dynamic Speed Valve & Intelligent Frame relief valve
- TWIN Integral multifunctional side air annexes offering large storage space, private toilet, 2 berth sleeping options or a separate pet sleeping area, etc. Right side double annex includes 2 berth sleeping inner tent.
- Internal fully zip back porch divider door with a full zip back Phoenix mesh ventilation insect screen panel & mesh side windows with all new fracture design zip-up curtains
- Ground-level side ventilation
- Side roof lights to the central living area
- Reflective guylines with quick adjusters
- Multiple cable access points
- Vortex bedroom ventilation system
- 240cm deep, darkened micro-polyester 7 person bedrooms with 2/3/2 dividers
- Tinted anti-glare panoramic windows with Zip-up leaf design curtains
- Fully sewn-in PE groundsheet
- Zip back front door with zip-up curtains & full zip back mesh panel
- Right-hand double patio style side doors with Phoenix mesh ventilation
- Right-hand side vestibule door with eyebrow canopy
- Front porch left side upper window Phoenix mesh ventilation/insect screen with zip-up internal PVC storm cover
- Fully removable front vestibule velcro seal perimeter groundsheet
- Includes pump, peg set, repair kit, and storm straps
|Minimum Advertised Price||669.00|
|Flysheet Fabric||Breathable Premium Polycotton Fabric|
|Pack Size||76cm x 32cm x 29cm|
|Dimensions||L 450 x W 180cm x H 220cm|
|Tubes||Oxygen Air Frame|
|Ventilation Points||Ground Level Ventilation & Vortex Bedroom Ventilation|
|Mesh Screen / Door||No|
|Windows||Tinted Anti Glare Panoramic Windows|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX