Outdoor Revolution Elise 520 Air Caravan Awning
The brand-new, contemporary ‘Elise’ range designed for 2018 provides three luxuriously sized awnings, perfect for creating a conservatory for your caravan. The 280cm depth of the Elise range is perfectly compatible on all camping and caravan club pitches, both in the UK and abroad. Additional accessories such as the ‘Elise Annexe’ have been designed to complement this range of awnings.
Brand-new for 2018, the ‘Elise 520’ is simply the largest, most cavernous caravan awning on the market! Made with light coloured 600 High Density fabric, this prestigious product boasts a modern look and feel, with outstanding features and benefits. The large panoramic tinted windows are superb in bringing the outdoors in, whilst reducing the glare from the sun and aiding in reducing internal temperature. Sky lights add an additional touch, as well as keeping the inside of the awning light and airy.
The panel doors are exceptionally versatile and can be zipped in, out, or halfway down depending on the customer’s needs.
Outdoor Revolution’s 600 High Density oxford weave has been specifically crafted to create the most durable, yet lightweight fabric, that boasts a contemporary look and feel.
Incorporating Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ mesh material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by usage over time. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
Please note: this item will be shipped direct from our suppliers, in peak season please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery
- 600HD Polyester - A Quality, Tradtional-Feel Fabric, with a Superb Strength to Weight Ratio and a Lighter Colour for a Contemporary Aesthetic.
- NEW Patterned Internal Roof Fabric - To Add a More Stylish & Contemporary Touch.
- Five Main Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes - Multiple Inflation Point, with Five Quick-Inflating Air Beams.
- Eight Velcro-In Roof Support Air-Tubes - For Additional Support & Stability During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the 'Oxygen Air-Frame'.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Most Reliable and Simplest Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Patented Pressure Relief Valve, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6 PSI.
- Tinted Windows & Roof Lights - For that Extra Bit of Privacy and to Reduce Glare & To Maintain a Light and Airy Interior.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - Leaf-Print Embossed Curtains for Further Privacy & To Make It Feel More Like Home.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Created from an Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Material, Self-Repairing 'Snag' Damage Caused Over Time.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - To Attach This Awning to Your Caravan OR Motorhome.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Down Lighter Compatible - To Allow the Option of Brightening Up Your Awning During Darker Periods.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - To Maintain a Comfortably Warm Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - To Maintain a Comfortably Warm Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Endurance Storm Straps - To Retain Optimum Stability & Posture During Harsher Weather and Storms.
- Zip-Back Front Door.
- Zip-Out Side Doors for Annexe.
- Includes Dual-Action Hand Pump, Pegs & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Hanging Points.
|Fits on to||Caravan|
|Height||235cm - 250cm|
W 520cm x D 280cm x H 235cm - 250cm
|Pack Size||82cm x 58cm x 48cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||600HD Micro Fibre Polyester|
|Poles||Oxygen Air Frame|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX