Outdoor Revolution Elise 390 Air Caravan Awning
The brand-new contemporary ‘Elise’ range, designed for 2018, consists of three luxuriously sized awnings, ideal for creating a wonderful living conservatory space for your caravan. The lighter coloured fabric gives this range an exceptionally modern look and feel, whilst having the practical benefit of keeping the interior of the awning looking immaculate, light and airy. The 280cm depth of the Elise range is perfectly compatible on all camping and caravan club pitches, both in the UK and abroad. Additional accessories such as the ‘Elise Annexe’ have been designed to complement this range of awnings and being ambidextrous, it fits to both the left and right-hand side of the awnings.
This cavernous caravan awning is best suited to couples requiring that luxurious living and storage space to complement their caravan. Utilising the 600 High Density Oxford Weave fabric; this product has a traditional look and feel, whilst maintaining the performance of much heavier denier fabrics and the lightweight properties of a porch awning. Additional features, such as ventilation points and mesh zip in doors are specifically designed to optimise airflow, keeping the awning cool and airy in warmer weather and helping to reduce condensation.
The three front panels are exceptionally versatile and can be opened up to create a canopy or completely zipped-in to provide additional privacy and security. Large, zip-in curtains provide the flexibility of multi-level privacy, similar to blinds.
Incorporating Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ mesh material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by usage over time. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
The ‘Accessory Internal Divider’ optional extra can be clipped-in to the left or right hand side of the caravan awning to divide it into separate storage and living sections; the handy storage pockets provide additional usable storage space.
Please note: this item will be shipped direct from our suppliers, in peak season please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery
- 600HD Polyester - A Quality Traditional-Feel Fabric
- NEW Patterned Roof Fabric - To Add a More Stylish & Contemporary Touch
- Three Main Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes - Multiple Inflation Point Air Beams
- Four Roof Support Air-Frame Tubes -Max Stability of the Awning During Poor Weather
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the 'Oxygen Air-Frame'
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Expelling Any Excess Air Above 5 PSI
- Tinted Windows - For Increased Privacy & Reduced Glare
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - Pattern-Embossed Curtains for Further Privacy
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Created from a Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Material
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - To Attach to Your Caravan or Motorhome
- Lumi-Link & Up/Down Lighter Compatible - Option of Brightening Up the Awning
- PVC Draught Exclusion - To Maintain Warm Temperature Inside the Awning
- PVC Draught Skirt - To Maintain Comfortably Warm Temp Inside the Awning
- Two Endurance Storm Straps - To Provide Optimum Stability & Posture
- Includes Dual-Action Hand-Pump, Pegs & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Hanging Points
|Attachment||Caravan Rail Height 235cm - 250cm|
|Fits on to||Caravan|
|Dimensions||W 390cm x d 280cm x H 235-250cm|
|Pack Size||80cm x 52cm x 45cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||600HD Polyester|
|Pitching Way||Pump Inflation|
|Tubes||Integrated Advanced Air Tube System frame for best performance|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX