Outdoor Revolution Elan 340 Air Caravan Awning
This 3.4m awning is the perfect awning for small families and couples needing more flexibility and versatility with their caravan.
The superior 600HD fabric screams luxury whilst maintaining the lightweight properties of a porch awning.
Boasting features such as tinted windows, zip in curtains, ventilation points and mesh zip in doors; this awning is expertly compact, versatile and incredibly quick and easy to pitch... Less time wasted on short breaks.
The 600 High-Density material gives the familiarity of a traditional awning, whilst maintaining the benefits of our signature lightweight awnings. The especially constructed weave gives the look and feel of canvas, with the outstanding performance of this technologically advanced fabric.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the easiest and quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our beautiful designs. The frame consists of a single Oxygen Air-Frame Tube and a Velcro Roof Support Tube for additional stability, plus, incorporates the Dynamic Speed Valve and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Pump provided and deflation is the push of a button. The relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling excess air, usually caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. The light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning, whilst the complimentary Draught Skirt and the Heavy Duty PVC Mud Wall trap warmth during harsher weather conditions.
Windows are tinted to reduce glare, creating a more comfortable and relaxing environment. All windows have integrated Zip-In Curtains, which can be rolled back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night.
The Mesh Vents help combat condensation by improving air-circulation, plus, the side-doors have a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise air-flow. These are crafted using Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
The awning comes complete with two clip-on Storm Straps and Pegs. The optional “Elan Canopy” (to provide an extended living area with protection from the elements) and a breathable “Treadlite” carpet (for maximum comfort) can also be purchased.
The canvas includes a one year guarantee, whilst the tubes have an exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
Please note: this item will be shipped direct from our suppliers, in peak season please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery
- 600HD Fabric - Hard-Wearing Traditional-Feel Fabric, with Contemporary Design and Lightweight Benefits.
- Single Point Inflation Tube - Single Inflation Point Provides Quick & Easy Inflation.
- Individual Roof Support Air-Beam - An Individual Velcro-In Air-Frame Tube to Further Tension & Support the Roof.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - One of the Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare, Increase Privacy & Brighten Up Your Awning.
- Zip-In Curtains - To Provide Further Privacy & Make It Feel More Like Home.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - To Attach to Your Caravan or Motorhome.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Created from an Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Material that Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage Caused Over Time.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Two Reflective Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the 'Oxygen Air-Frame'.
- Includes Pegs, Dual-Action Hand Pump & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Hanging Points.
|Fits on to||Caravan|
|Height||235cm - 250cm|
|Dimensions||W34cm x D 280cm x H 235 - 250cm|
|Pack Size||78cm x 36cmx 36cm|
|Pitching Way||All in one|
|Tubes||Single Point Inflation Air Tube|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX