Outdoor Revolution E-Sport-Air 400 Caravan Awning
The four-metre “Sport-Air 400” is the fastest and lightest, single-inflation-point caravan-awning on the market and is ideal for families.
The 150 High-Density fabric is great where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence.
It offers unparalleled benefits through its strength to weight ratio and has a smooth, modern design. The engineered Double-Rip Stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst also preventing accidental damage from worsening.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the easiest and quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the lines of the awning.
The frame is Dura-Tech welded witha Single-Inflation-Point Tube, allowing it to be up in seconds!
It incorporates two Dynamic Speed Valves and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Pump provided and deflation is the push of a button. The exclusive relief valve prevents damage to the tube through expelling excess air, usually caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature.
All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. The light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning, whilst the complimentary Draught Skirt and Mud Wall trap warmth during harsher temperatures.
Windows are tinted to reduce glare, creating a more comfortable and relaxing environment. All windows have integrated Zip-In Curtains, which can be rolled back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night.
The Mesh Vents help combat condensation by improving air-circulation, plus, the side-doors have a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise air-flow. These are crafted with Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
The awning comes complete with Storm Straps and a Pro Peg Pack. The “Sport-Air Annexe” (for added storage/sleeping space to either side), a breathable “Treadlite” carpet (for optimum comfort) and additional Tubes (to function as either veranda bars or to further tension the roof) can also be purchased.
The canvas includes a one-year guarantee, whilst the Dura-Tech frame has an exclusive three-year guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- 250HD Double Rip-Stop. Endurance. Fabric - The Ultimate Strength to Weight Ratio of any Material on the Market!
- Dura-Tech. Welded Single Inflation Point Tube - No-Fuss Single Inflation Point 'Oxygen Air-Frame'.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve Available.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Patented Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling any Excess Air Above 5PSI.
- Internal Roof Tube Kit - Additional Air-Beams to Further Tension the Roof & Provide Optimum Stability.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare and Increase Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - For an Extra Degree of Privacy & Make It Feel More Like Home.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - To Attach to Your Caravan/Motorhome.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Created from an Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Material to Self-Repair 'Snag' Damage Over Time.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Down Lighter Compatible- Compatible with Our Brand-New 2018 Lighting Range.
- Polyester Draught Exclusion - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Polyester Draught Skirt - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Two Endurance Storm Straps - For Additional Stability & Support During Harsher Weather Conditions.
- Includes Dual-Action Hand Pump, Pegs & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Hanging Points.
|Attachment||235cm - 250cm|
400cm x 250cm x 180cm
|Pack Size||80cm x 45cm x 31cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||250HD Double Rip-Stop|
|Mud Wall||PVC mud wall|
|Tubes||Dura Tech single inflation point tube|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX