Outdoor Revolution Movelite Cayman XL Air Drive Away Awning
The ultimate entry-level square (3m x 3m) inflatable small family weekender driveaway awning...offering less hassle and more speed!
Sleeping up to two adults this product is designed for smaller families requiring extra space.
Upgraded from the best-selling pole and sleeve campervan awning model, the free-standing 'Movelite Cayman Air' enjoys a single inflation point an ultra-lightweight 68HD polyester and much more for 2018, making it perfect for spontaneous getaways!
The ultra-lightweight '68-Denier' fabric is designed to pack down quickly and easily into its small carry bag so the “Movelite Cayman Air” is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence.
The fabric utilises a contemporary hex-print to complement the smooth, modern design.
The 'Oxygen Air-Frame' is the easiest, quickest inflation system on the market with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of the design.
The frame is 'Dura-Tech' welded with a single-inflation-point tube, enabling inflation in seconds! Incorporating the famed 'Dynamic Speed Valve' and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve, inflation is speedy using the 'Dual-Action Hand Pump' provided and deflation is the push of a button.
The exclusive pressure relief valve prevents tube damage, expelling excess air over 6PSI, typically caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off, whilst the lighter-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature within the awning.
A convenient sewn-in groundsheet reduces water ingression to the interior, granting added protection against the elements!
PVC side windows provide a clear, panoramic view of your surroundings, from the luxury and convenience of your awning helping to really encapsulate those picturesque landscapes!
All windows have integral zip-in curtains, which can be rolled-back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night whilst ventilation Points help combat condensation, improving air-circulation inside the awning.
The side-doors have a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise air-flow; these are crafted with 'Phoenix Mesh'; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage.
Simply manipulated, it will return to its original form.
The drive-away comes complete with pegs and a zip-up canopy style front door (with Velcro fasteners) to help retain sturdy posture in harsher weather.
The awning includes a one-year guarantee on workmanship and canvas, whilst the tubes include our exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
Please note, canopy poles are not included with this awning
- 68HD Hex.Endure Fabric - Ultra-Lightweight Material, with a Contemporary Hex-Print.
- Dura-Tech. Single Inflation Point Tube - Quick and Easy to Erect Single Inflation Point Air-Frame.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- PVC Side Windows - Expansive Windows for a Panoramic View of Your Surroundings.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - To Provide Additional Privacy & Create a Feeling of 'Homliness'.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingress & Add Convenience.
- Velcro Door Fasteners - To Retain it's Posture In the Wind.
- Zip-Up Front Canopy-Style Door - To Maintain Sturdy Posture In Windy Conditions & Enable Upholding of Door with Canopy Poles to Create Useful Porch Area..
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Mesh that Self-Repairs Any 'Snag' or Wear and Tear Damage Caused by Consistent Use.
- TPS Twin Piping System - For Caravan/Motorhome Attachment.
- Roof Ventilation - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature, Reduce 'Stuffiness' & Help Combat Condensation.
- Rear Cowl Access Door - To Enable Access to Vehicle Without Having to Traipse Through the Awning, Preventing Disturbing Sleeping Guests.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Includes Pegs, 'Lumi-Link' & 'Up/Downlighter' Attachment Points, Dual-Action Hand Pump
|Attachment||Fits vehicles from 240cm – 290cm to the awning channel|
L 280cm x W 300cm x H 225cm
|Pack Size||75cm x 35cm x 30cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||Acrylix 68 Denier|
|Poles||Dura-Tech. Single Inflation Point Tube|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX
Review by Peter Castle posted on 28/09/2016
Review by Dyson Moorby posted on 04/05/2016